WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Monochromania!

"Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify, simplify!" Thoreau said, and we couldn't agree more. Sometimes the best artist, like the best writer, is the one who does more with less. On that note we're going to stop writing.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Woohoo! Yay for the venn!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

As far as I can tell, "The Cake is a Venn" is in the back catalog but was never a daily. I thought 'all designs' was just dailies and derby winners. I guess it makes sense for them to include anything ever printed, but what about designs that were only ever on totes or aprons (do those even exist?)

Mavyn

Slarti59 wrote:As far as I can tell, "The Cake is a Venn" is in the back catalog but was never a daily. I thought 'all designs' was just dailies and derby winners. I guess it makes sense for them to include anything ever printed, but what about designs that were only ever on totes or aprons (do those even exist?)

The Cake is a Venn was not a daily, but it was printed as a tee a few weeks back in the Mention of Honor side sale following the last double take.

mcowles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcowles

Anyone know about the quality/thickness of the white shirts? I've never bought a non-color one and worry about giving it as a gift to a buxom beauty and her being comfortable in it.

tessderpervilles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tessderpervilles
Mavyn wrote:Woohoo! Yay for the venn!

Marvelous idea! Glad you thought it up!

jeffdoc37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffdoc37

I would totally have gotten the "Exercise: Some motivation required" with the T-rex had it not been offered in a hoodie. If they could print it on a tech-T it would be even better! Woot-on!

Mavyn

tessderpervilles wrote:Marvelous idea! Glad you thought it up!

Shhh...that's a secret!

jeffdoc37 wrote:I would totally have gotten the "Exercise: Some motivation required" with the T-rex had it not been offered in a hoodie. If they could print it on a tech-T it would be even better! Woot-on!

That tee has been offered on a multitude of items, but Tech-T's aren't an option. There was a discussion a while back, and the ink would negate the wicking quality of the tee, and ink doesn't adhere well. That's why most often, there's either a small printed logo, or it's stitched in to the fabric.

taboo13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taboo13

Are the zippers really white on the Motivation Required lw hoodie?

lnjelinek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnjelinek

uh-oh is perfect to wear when flying or when going to flying events. if it came in black or dark navy blue i could wear it under my flight suit...

glimfeather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glimfeather

I was thinking about getting the Some Motivation Required LW hoodie, but then I noticed that the dinosaur on the pic for the front doesn't have any teeth! What's up with that? Can that be fixed? He's not very scary/motivating without teeth

orphicdragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages orphicdragon

Thank you, thank you thaaaaank you thank you THANK YOU for reprinting the I ___ ORGAN DONATION tee.

I take care of a 25 year old in need of her 2nd graft transplant (kidney, hopefully mine) and this shirt is epic for the cause. I bought two and we wore them in the pics for the newspaper article, but more importantly people were forever asking..."what does that mean?" which opens the door to a convo about organ donation. We wore them slap out. Stained threadbare and a couple of holes neither are fit for wear outside of the house.

Buying at LEAST four. Maybe 6.

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~

◉‿◉

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
glimfeather wrote:I was thinking about getting the Some Motivation Required LW hoodie, but then I noticed that the dinosaur on the pic for the front doesn't have any teeth! What's up with that? Can that be fixed? He's not very scary/motivating without teeth

Good eye, thanks for pointing that out! I was thinking of getting one, too...but grampa dino isn't so scary.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
orphicdragon wrote:Thank you, thank you thaaaaank you thank you THANK YOU for reprinting the I ___ ORGAN DONATION tee. ...

Just remember to check the sizing chart, as these are printing on the newer blanks versus your old copies.