Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bugdave

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bugdave

Minecraft shirt? Tempting.

theend404

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theend404
bugdave wrote:Minecraft shirt? Tempting.

Said the same thing myself, which was weird...because I'm sitting in a room by myself.

theiking

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiking

So very tempting....if it were not for the "Finders Keepers, Loosers Creepers" tagline I would have bought it instantly.

My family is the kind of "no nonsense" type and alot of the shirts I find cool like some breaking bad shirts, doctor who, stargate or something of the sort is infantile or offensive to them.

I actually had to pass on a amazingly designed Heineiken Breaking Bad parody shirt a few weeks ago because it said crystal meth on it... was one of the hardest decisions ive had to do (passing it up I mean) while online shopping.

Just wanted to clarify that my hesitation has nothing to do with the design as it is brilliantly designed so props to the graphic artist who created this...god it is tearing me up inside trying to decide if I should buy it.

Help me out guys what should I do!

theiking

theend404 wrote:Said the same thing myself, which was weird...because I'm sitting in a room by myself.

Don't worry, I am sitting alone in my Dimensionally Transcendental Time/space ship always prattling about and being clever and NOBODY TO WATCH ME DO IT!

lichme

quality posts: 3208 Private Messages lichme

If I quit my job and spend all my time mining online, I'm bound to get rich right?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

geminitriplets

quality posts: 5 Private Messages geminitriplets

I knew there was a reason woot sold in threes. My 7yo triplets love Minecraft!

tigerchicken

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tigerchicken

Minecraft. Wasting people's lives since 2011.

adford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adford

I LOVE that they're doing a Minecraft shirt, but it looks super washed out to me. Is there a problem with my screen or is it really that faded?

lstaff

quality posts: 205 Private Messages lstaff
theiking wrote:So very tempting....if it were not for the "Finders Keepers, Loosers Creepers" tagline I would have bought it instantly.

My family is the kind of "no nonsense" type and alot of the shirts I find cool like some breaking bad shirts, doctor who, stargate or something of the sort is infantile or offensive to them.

I actually had to pass on a amazingly designed Heineiken Breaking Bad parody shirt a few weeks ago because it said crystal meth on it... was one of the hardest decisions ive had to do (passing it up I mean) while online shopping.

Just wanted to clarify that my hesitation has nothing to do with the design as it is brilliantly designed so props to the graphic artist who created this...god it is tearing me up inside trying to decide if I should buy it.

Help me out guys what should I do!

Buy it!!!!!! And if anyone hassles you, tell 'em: "Hey,I could've been wearing a crystal meth shirt!!".

theiking

lstaff wrote:Buy it!!!!!! And if anyone hassles you, tell 'em: "Hey,I could've been wearing a crystal meth shirt!!".

I was toying around with checking out, I clicked place order when I suddenly remembered that it doesnt take you to paypal to confirm the purchase lol.

I guess I will just chalk it up to a random shirt "grab bag" from another shirt a day site.

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
lstaff wrote:Buy it!!!!!! And if anyone hassles you, tell 'em: "Hey,I could've been wearing a crystal meth shirt!!".

Or try to convince them it's from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. Hey, they were miners too!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Hello. My name is Spiritgreen. And my house has 14 basements and a diamond mine.

Shirt notes:

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants

Nicely done on the design, Matt, and thanks for the annotated version. I was weighing up asking my nephew to explain the finer points when you posted the 'Minecraft for Dummies' version. Congratulations on the print mind reader.

pegtor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegtor

sssSSSSSSSsss...

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

According to the Minecraft Wiki, diamonds are found between Y axis 1 and 16. If they're all on 11, why am I wasting my time with 5 extra layers?

waterresistant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waterresistant

When I was a kid it was always "finders keepers, losers weepers." Did anybody else grow up with that?

kevin8er

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevin8er
skatimmy737 wrote:According to the Minecraft Wiki, diamonds are found between Y axis 1 and 16. If they're all on 11, why am I wasting my time with 5 extra layers?

FYI I find that most diamonds are on level 12 . I make a very large grid 2 blocks high and mine every 3rd row back and forth.
I've got 2 1/2 stacks from my mine under my house doing it that way. I must say that my kids are impressed. Now, if I could only get my wife to be that impressed...

kelseyseanchain

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kelseyseanchain

Not gonna lie, reeeeeally tempted to buy this either for myself or the two boys that live nearby and love Minecraft. I don't have kids of my own, so I buy stuff for other people's kids. Got them the PC version of the game for Christmas.

Hmmmmmm. Course, I have no clue what size either of them are...

Spiritgreen

@PixelPants, thanks dude!

@kevin8er & skatimmy737, it's not an exact science but 11 is generally considered to be the optimal depth for diamond ore. It's where I've found the most, although yeah, if you're lucky you can find it anywhere in that zone, even sitting right on the bedrock.

@waterresistant, this is a creeper:

jornk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jornk
waterresistant wrote:When I was a kid it was always "finders keepers, losers weepers." Did anybody else grow up with that?

Nope, nobody at all; just you. There's probably not a pun on this shirt. Also, never sarcasm on woot.com.

We played "Duck, Duck, Blue-Footed Boobie!"

13tyates

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 13tyates

Very cool shirt! I am so tempted to push that order button... Creepers, Diamonds, and more. Tempting!!!

theiking

dfunk29 wrote:Or try to convince them it's from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. Hey, they were miners too!

Ohhhh great plan! Now instead of them thinking I am infantile they can think Im feminine :D

goldenfir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldenfir
skatimmy737 wrote:According to the Minecraft Wiki, diamonds are found between Y axis 1 and 16. If they're all on 11, why am I wasting my time with 5 extra layers?

I normally start at level 11 and clear out levels 11-14 when I strip mine and then go three blocks over. That way I will find every diamond on levels 10-15.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Haven't made a shirt.woot purchase in a long time. Minecraft and AA brought me back.

kong58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kong58

This shirt celebrates my 75th T-shirt design that I've bought from shirt.woot! Woot!! Pretty special coming from a guy with the last name of Wooters!!!

richrauch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richrauch
waterresistant wrote:When I was a kid it was always "finders keepers, losers weepers." Did anybody else grow up with that?

Thanks for asking that question; I, too, wondered why "creepers" rather than "weepers" and figured it must be a Minecraft thing.

(Don't let the smart@ss get you down.)

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko
jornk wrote:Nope, nobody at all; just you. There's probably not a pun on this shirt. Also, never sarcasm on woot.com.

We played "Duck, Duck, Blue-Footed Boobie!"

Lol, snort!

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I'm trying to order this shirt and having a ton of trouble. I put one in my cart, and accidentaly added a second in the same size. I've tried to remove the item, change the quantity to 1, nothing happens either time. I don't want 2, no offense, so I'm stuck.

Anyone else having this problem? I really want this for my husband and this is awesome! HELP!

EDIT TO add: already tried logging out and back in too.

mlgriggs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mlgriggs
tcar2012 wrote:I'm trying to order this shirt and having a ton of trouble. I put one in my cart, and accidentaly added a second in the same size. I've tried to remove the item, change the quantity to 1, nothing happens either time. I don't want 2, no offense, so I'm stuck.

Anyone else having this problem? I really want this for my husband and this is awesome! HELP!

EDIT TO add: already tried logging out and back in too.

You can view your order detail and then change the quantity or delete as you see fit. It's not really very clear, but if I recall you have to click on the item in order to view the detail. Maybe a Woot person can help if this isn't clear enough...

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Hey, nice! Spiritgreen, do you play multiplayer? It would be soo cool to have a shirt.woot artists' server on Minecraft...oh but then I guess no one would make any shirt designs anymore, hmm.

Spiritgreen

Ocho, I've been all the way to the end of the single player, killed the Ender Dragon, but I've never played multi! I bet it'd be fun, I can imagine it might... not be a good idea. Haha. :^)

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

That'sssss a very nice sssshirt you got there. Be a sssshame if I didn't buy one.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

Not sure why, but now I was able to go in and change my quantity. :D

One really cool shirt on the way for my man! Thank you Woot and Spiritgreen!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
ochopika wrote:Hey, nice! Spiritgreen, do you play multiplayer? It would be soo cool to have a shirt.woot artists' server on Minecraft...oh but then I guess no one would make any shirt designs anymore, hmm.

Can loyal Shirt.Woot members that can't draw be invited, too?

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

I'm in for multiplayer. I'd have to grab it for pc though, currently I play it on xbox.

Nothing follows.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Can loyal Shirt.Woot members that can't draw be invited, too?

Yes, of course! If someone with a decent amount of ram available for server-making can make one. I could try it on my computer, but it may be laggy and then everyone will yell at me.

@Taternuggets: I thought I saw people on multiplayer who said they were playing on x-box, but I could have imagined that.

lonelypond

quality posts: 465 Private Messages lonelypond

Sure there's a song about silver and gold, but me, I get warm and fuzzy feelings about silver (shirt) and blue (ink). Diamonds also a plus.

Need a New Year's Resolution? Resolve to read In The Bleak December ; )

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 2m 34.888s
First Sucker: darthsunshine
Last Wooter to Woot: jhascall
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 1162 AA & Anvil
First day posts 37

heidi1361

quality posts: 6 Private Messages heidi1361

They came in the mail yesterday... and the kids are happily wearing them today!!