WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Product Spotlight: V-Necks

A standard tee will want to hide your chest hair from the world. It'll want to keep your interesting freckle formation a secret. Don't let people know you have quirks, that's what tee shirts say. V-necks on the other hand, they embrace your upper chest-region's intricacies, while still giving you a fun design to look at. All hail v-necks!

aoxkrigan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aoxkrigan

more v necks plz

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

5\/22

Haha, I see what you did there.

beaker0103

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaker0103

Are the v-necks light weight or standard weight? Thanks!

venusterrenus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages venusterrenus

Would love to buy V-necks. All the V-necks! Just not any of these.

lauramusich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauramusich

I would be all over this if they came in women's sizes. I prefer v-necks, but the unisex small size just looks all sloppy on me.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Does anyone have a selfie in one of these shirts? I would like to see on a model what the vee looks like.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

I own four Woot v-necks. They are about the same weight as the regular tees. I like the larger neck hole, and I find them quite flattering considering the fact that I am a female that wears a large. I loved that first sale of them. I think it was spring of 2012, but I haven't really liked the designs since. My favorite is Gardening At Night.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

I'm pretty sure Woot prints on American Apparel V-necks. They should fit the same as the blanks woot used to print on. Here's the product page with pictures.

sharonkay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sharonkay

Lots more v-necks please!!!

katewall111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katewall111

I think every design should also be available in a v-neck for women. I hate round necks and would buy a lot more designs if there was a v-neck option!

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
Adelas wrote:Does anyone have a selfie in one of these shirts? I would like to see on a model what the vee looks like.

So might not help unless you are a guy but I have four of these and this is an example of a large on me:

I wear medium or large in woot shirts normally and the v-necks are no exception (I have one medium and three larges).

Oh and I agree with the above comments about the shirts. Same weight as the crew neck shirts. Sizing is pretty consistent as well with the only real difference being the cut of the neck.

artistintheambulance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artistintheambulance

I think they need to have more sales on V-neck shirts and anybody else that thinks so needs to speak up to let them know!

moviegeek73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moviegeek73

MORE Vs please!!

moviegeek73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moviegeek73
artistintheambulance wrote:I think they need to have more sales on V-neck shirts and anybody else that thinks so needs to speak up to let them know!

I agree!!! I posted for more Vs

fuhennori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuhennori
moviegeek73 wrote:I agree!!! I posted for more Vs

YES, I would buy SO MANY MORE SHIRTS if they were available in Vs!!

gretl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gretl

Want 'em all to be V necks!