Top 20% of all Woots
Woots Sold:

Quality Posts

brawlmaster4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brawlmaster4

This shirt is kinda effed up...

zekecatz

quality posts: 208 Private Messages zekecatz

They like eating so much -- they must be teenagers.

CrAzYbRoS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CrAzYbRoS

We'll cook em some chicks. Chicks love chicks.

Oh wait...

lichme

quality posts: 3901 Private Messages lichme

The strung lanterns reminds me of visiting the trailer park going camping. If you invite the entire neighbourhood of chickens, would it be a "Bok Party"

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

malste09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages malste09

Is there a joke I'm missing? I don't understand.

whoag

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whoag

I think it's more like pop corn chicken

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

Ok... this is like a serious Where's Ted Healy?. Not really offended because it is the circle of life and all, but I just don't the reference.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 30 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Oh gawd, I love it Woot. That write up! SO PERFECT!

Woot's Men's Smalls: A speck on a shirt that might be art. Don't bother...

el3ctros

quality posts: 1 Private Messages el3ctros

The reference is to the book "The Wolf's Chicken Stew"

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfs-Chicken-Stew-Goodnight/dp/0698113748

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

The string of the lantern lights look like a built in necklace on the shirt. Haha

I love the different chicky faces.

bluejester

quality posts: 602 Private Messages bluejester

I always like the way Fablefire's designs make me do a double take.

You pretty much go, "Awwww. Isn't that so cuu-OH MY GAWSH! WHAT ON EARTH GOING ON THERE?!"

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

WooHoo!
Since woot! made the very wise choice to bring back AA blanks, I've been chomping at the bit to buy, buy, buy & show my support for the return of AA blanks. But alas, there were no designs that cried out to be in my closet....until tonight!
Color me happy & take my money, woot!
Thanks for the diabolically cute design, fablefire.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

mmm...chicken dumplings (there is no "and")

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

spaceoutlaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spaceoutlaw

Isn't this a blatant copy of Li'l Dumpling Fox? Unless "fablefire" is Samantha Whitten?
http://www.sugarbunnyshop.com/collections/doki

AZdeadhead

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AZdeadhead

Those chicks look suspiciously like baby Angry Birds. Is this a hint of a sequel??

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Finally someone makes a meaner shirt than Too Many Cooks, thanks for taking the heat off me, fable'! ;)

gkrausmann

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gkrausmann

Disturbing.

ellenbhawk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellenbhawk

Could we please have a shirt worth buying and not this creepy drek?

rachelor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelor
ellenbhawk wrote:Could we please have a shirt worth buying and not this creepy drek?

agree!!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

They have the right idea and just chopped of the chicken's heads beforehand and cook them like that.

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

For the folks who dislike this - if you didn't vote in the derby, then you only have yourself to blame, as this printed because of majority vote.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 18 Private Messages caramelarrow

For those who find this shirt disturbing.... have you never eaten food made in a wok? Foxes are notorious for stealing chickens to eat, thus the saying "a fox in the hen house." The Hunan Chicken down the street from me is deee-licious! This is just showing how a fox would make it after stealing said chickens. Enjoy your tasty dinner, little foxes!

07/11/14

gypsychk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gypsychk

Reminds me of a game my kids have to practice using chopsticks: http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20090114/pick-up-chicks-with-japanese-chopsticks-practice-game/

Let's pretend the foxes are taking the chickies out of the wok.

3eyore

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 3eyore

The foxes are only after the cockerels, which no one wants anyway. That's how I see it.

Now, if they're after the pullets too, that's different.

TobiasAmaranth

Narfcake wrote:For the folks who dislike this - if you didn't vote in the derby, then you only have yourself to blame, as this printed because of majority vote.

Ehh, I wish people wouldn't angst-vote (Vote for everything BUT a specific design). I wish that doing such things was against Woot's policy.

@caramelarrow Finally, someone gets it! XD But then again with something facts-of-life like this, many people will be weirded out. Poor "Andrea" (see tweets)

@gypsychk Hah. Nice product coincidence! :D Wish Woot could have had that item on here today. :P

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

TobiasAmaranth wrote:Ehh, I wish people wouldn't angst-vote (Vote for everything BUT a specific design). I wish that doing such things was against Woot's policy.

I don't condone angst voting either, but just voting, period!

The top 3 that printed this weekend yielded 636 total votes. That's less than last year's #1 (779 votes) and less than a third of the total (1937) for the weekend.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

fablefire

quality posts: 31 Private Messages fablefire
Spiritgreen wrote:Finally someone makes a meaner shirt than Too Many Cooks, thanks for taking the heat off me, fable'! ;)

No problem! Your turn next. ;D

fablefire

quality posts: 31 Private Messages fablefire

Big thanks to everyone who voted and helped the shirt print! I'm excited to see it in the mail. :D

TobiasAmaranth

Narfcake wrote:I don't condone angst voting either, but just voting, period!

The top 3 that printed this weekend yielded 636 total votes. That's less than last year's #1 (779 votes) and less than a third of the total (1937) for the weekend.

Derby needs a tech restructure in general. Something to give it more visibility, more fun. Something to bring in new artists. Do like, a derby for artists-who-have-never-had-a-print and have top two (4 fog, reduced prize[?]) and then do a derby for everyone (top two, 4 fog, regular prize[?]) and then do one editor's choice and two dailies. And make such things visible from the main shirt.woot page. I don't know. Something.

lonelypond

quality posts: 653 Private Messages lonelypond

Colorful + much too cute, considering the menu ; )

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

Bok Bok Party Wok

Speed to First Woot:
2m 38.339s

First Sucker:
kentobin

Last Wooter to Woot:
thepackisback

Last Purchase:
a minute ago

Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots

Woots Sold:

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

darcerin

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darcerin
Spiritgreen wrote:Finally someone makes a meaner shirt than Too Many Cooks, thanks for taking the heat off me, fable'! ;)

Spiritgreen, I'm wearing that very shirt tonight. :-) I love twisted humor, so Fablefire's will go well with yours!

vgilpin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vgilpin
darcerin wrote:Spiritgreen, I'm wearing that very shirt tonight. :-) I love twisted humor, so Fablefire's will go well with yours!

I love Spiritgreen's shirt and think this will get the same reactions. I am a vegan who loves foxes, so that causes a double-take with some of my shirtwoot shirts, as I have no issue with the circle of life concept (I have cannibalistic bunnies, as well). I also like the kitsune-y/manga-y feel that goes so well with woks and foxes.

chasm03

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chasm03

This isn't twisted at all, it's ADORABLE and if you don't like it you don't have to get one. I on the other hand will be ordering one soon :D