WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

wirdou


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Opening numbers for this week. I got them a bit late...but it doesn't really matter cause now numbers update from time to time XD

1. Wizard of Aw’s - 4860
2. Starcheology – 5013
3. The Unstealthiest Ninja: Flight School – 4077
4. A Rooster Development – 2796
5. Trust Me – 7013
6. Don’t Take my Word for it – 2800
7. Unexpected Guests – 1736
8. It is not ordinary men -1668
9. Infinity Plus One – 1433
10. Wishful Thinking – 11076
11. Disturbing – 1970
12. Winter Has Come -2195
13. The Binge – 65458
14. Serotonin & the Dopamines – 4481
15. State of Denial – 1088
16. That’s No Moon – 6091
17. Nevermore – 55112
18. Call Box in Blue – 2371
19. Passenger – 4369
20. Pikaaachooo – 2683

21. Shirt of Stealth – 1786
22. Underground Club -1243
23. Just My Day Job – 1296
24. Ninja Stars – 784
25. Fractals – 400
26. Bok Party Wok – 472
27. Cookie Moon – 468

Aves Iratae - 344

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I just noticed that Pikaaachoo is #18 in the Reckoning. I think we need the "26-shirt Reckoning" template this week.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
neuropsychosocial wrote:I just noticed that Pikaaachoo is #18 in the Reckoning. I think we need the "26-shirt Reckoning" template this week.



I agree! Shirt of Stealth may be reckoned otherwise and it's GITD so no catalog for this one.



Narfcake


quality posts: 271 Private Messages Narfcake
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I agree! Shirt of Stealth may be reckoned otherwise and it's GITD so no catalog for this one.


Yeah, I think someone forgot to flag that it shouldn't be available for sale. Neuro mentioned to me that it was even redacted on the blog post, which certainly suggests there was some real trouble involved.

(Not being biased, as I have shirts made by both artists in context, from here and other sites. Yay for doggie shirts!)

taternuggets


quality posts: 20 Private Messages taternuggets

I'm a little confused about the bragging rights... Obviously PikAAACHOOO is being counted as it has the "most comments" but shouldn't it also have the least sales?


Nothing follows.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Narfcake wrote:Yeah, I think someone forgot to flag that it shouldn't be available for sale. Neuro mentioned to me that it was even redacted on the blog post, which certainly suggests there was some real trouble involved.

(Not being biased, as I have shirts made by both artists in context, from here and other sites. Yay for doggie shirts!)



Nope, nothing against Alex. I love his work and my favorite shirt of all time was designed by him!



neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
taternuggets wrote:I'm a little confused about the bragging rights... Obviously PikAAACHOOO is being counted as it has the "most comments" but shouldn't it also have the least sales?

It's still available for purchase!

This is the first time that an IP claim resulted in the thumbnail being removed - but woot forgot to actually stop selling it. I can't imagine the liability - and Shawn Miller's leadership is already missed.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

taternuggets


quality posts: 20 Private Messages taternuggets
neuropsychosocial wrote:It's still available for purchase!

This is the first time that an IP claim resulted in the thumbnail being removed - but woot forgot to actually stop selling it. I can't imagine the liability - and Shawn Miller's leadership is already missed.



Well that would explain it. wow.


Nothing follows.

Narfcake


quality posts: 271 Private Messages Narfcake
taternuggets wrote:Well that would explain it. wow.


Looks like the issue in context has been addressed. Kudos to Neuro for pointing it out in the first place.

As for today's shirt, good question. I did forward a link to j5's post to Travis, so who knows what's going to happen.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

It looks like I missed some excitement on Shirt Woot.