4%
56%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4

All I think of is Sim City and Stargate SG-1 when looking at this shirt.

sabru8

quality posts: 52 Private Messages sabru8

I'm suspicious of that teabag string, it looks like a USB cable...could be a Wire.

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

My wife's older sister was obsessed with Llamas. She passed away last week. I think this is the perfect shirt to commemorate her personality. I got one for my wife and one for her sister's husband.

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

Haha rad shirt. Gunna sleep on it, might buy tomorrow.

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

The greyscale scheme and the bow tie capture the fancy mood. The wonky eyes contrast beautifully.

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

lordbowen

quality posts: 203 Private Messages lordbowen

Spitastic!

mniscariot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mniscariot

I don't know how I feel about the lazy eye on that thing.

jamesclaflin

Wait, is this funny on its own merits, or is there a reference that I am missing?

thericochet

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thericochet

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420
jamesclaflin wrote:Wait, is this funny on its own merits, or is there a reference that I am missing?

I would also like to know this. Because with no reference, I laughed my ass off at the complete randomness and stupidity. I love it.

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

Bowties are cool. Even on a llama, I guess.

jbgracey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbgracey

Carl....

minifig81

quality posts: 3 Private Messages minifig81

Oh my god. This is hilarious.

alexmg2420

quality posts: 5 Private Messages alexmg2420

Couldn't stand it. Too perfect of a shirt. I just couldn't stop laughing. Ordered one on American Apparel.

petecadmus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petecadmus

Dear riffmaster18 (or who ever the artist is, i think it is riffmaster18)
My wife is a veterinarian, she loves llamas and will talk about new world camellids for hours. She got all excited because you did a good job on the teeth. apparently amateur artists of ruminants don't make the lower teeth big enough. Good job.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18
jamesclaflin wrote:Wait, is this funny on its own merits, or is there a reference that I am missing?

No reference other than general llama culture.

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

cikatriz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cikatriz

I hope this isn't a reference. There's a certain genius to randomness that I think is lost on a lot of people.

jamesclaflin

cikatriz wrote:I hope this isn't a reference. There's a certain genius to randomness that I think is lost on a lot of people.

The post above yours can change your hope into knowledge

Yeah, i bought this, couldnt help it. Too awesome.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Want to order one for my wife,serious question what is the real difference between women and men's sizes?

greyhound989

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greyhound989

Oh, man, this would be an instant buy (on AA) if it weren't on black! I love the design. I may have to overcome my aversion to the blank color. Sigh.

TheManxMan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheManxMan

What is the difference between the Anvil and American Apparel brands of t shirts? Anyone know?

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

This shirt is pure awesomeness. I absolutely love llamas for no apparent reason (and tea) so there is no way I can live without this shirt Excellent!!

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

Tristicus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tristicus
TheManxMan wrote:What is the difference between the Anvil and American Apparel brands of t shirts? Anyone know?

At least for me, the American Apparel shirts seem to be a bit heavier and also longer, which I appreciate being a big guy (The Anvil shirts 3X fit but are really short).

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
jmbunkin wrote:Want to order one for my wife,serious question what is the real difference between women and men's sizes?

Not only is there a difference between men's and women's sizes, there is a considerable difference in the women's sizes between suppliers. See this thread for more details on the women's sizing. In short, the AA shirts are generally longer, and have a closer fit. For example, most women who were purchasing an AA XL are now purchasing a M in Anvil. Depending on your wife's size and her preference of tshirt fit, she may prefer one over the other.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

tokiloki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tokiloki

On the day of the Llama Show this shirt shows up!! its fate

tonymontana444

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tonymontana444

first shirt purchase in some time. congrats on the print!!!

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
midori4 wrote:All I think of is Sim City and Stargate SG-1 when looking at this shirt.

Yeah, clearly this is Teal'c and not Omar. ;P

Surprised and happy to see the llama today!

Here's some unrelated nerdy llama goodness.. the dreaded and rare Ultima Online llama shaped energy vortex!

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

This is the first shirt I'd be at all interested in wearing since Woot began offering American Apparel as a choice again. In for one in AA. Long live American Apparel!

Delightfully funky, riffmaster18

oakenspirit

quality posts: 70 Private Messages oakenspirit

Yay AwkwardYeti! Glad this was a winner! Woot needs more WHIMSY!

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

thanks for the nice comments, I'm very excited about this print

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
mkdr wrote:Not only is there a difference between men's and women's sizes, there is a considerable difference in the women's sizes between suppliers. See this thread for more details on the women's sizing. In short, the AA shirts are generally longer, and have a closer fit. For example, most women who were purchasing an AA XL are now purchasing a M in Anvil. Depending on your wife's size and her preference of tshirt fit, she may prefer one over the other.

Thanks for the info. I'm in

RayKremer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RayKremer

Who the heck is Omar? "Indeed" is from Teal'c on Stargate SG1.

:P

woottoady

quality posts: 33 Private Messages woottoady

Llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama ...

LKT

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LKT

Whatever the reason, this shirt speaks to me. I had to have it!

Now I'm hoping that it fits ok.

jamesclaflin

woottoady wrote:
Llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama ...

/thread

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 56.665s
First Sucker: eyeheyeep
Last Wooter to Woot: shufleye
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 892 AA & Anvil
First day posts 35

lonelypond

quality posts: 408 Private Messages lonelypond
oakenspirit wrote:Yay AwkwardYeti! Glad this was a winner! Woot needs more WHIMSY!

So true! And excellent shirt.

mothervanawesome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothervanawesome

If I order this shirt today for the set $15, will it be on Anvil or AA? no drop down box like when it was new.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Oh no! I wanted this one! I wasn't able to check woot that day. Did anyone buy an extra AA L or XL you're willing to sell?