WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Father's Day

If you're shopping here for your dad, he is much cooler than mine. I have probably spelled out "W-O-O-T" to my dad a dozen times, and he still has no idea what this site is. I think he thinks it's a blog I run with my friends. Anyway, here are some designs for dads far radder than my own. 

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I would have so bought Grim Readers Book Club Long-Sleeve Tee
if it were printed on the back.

that was fun while it lasted!

mrbarister

quality posts: 26 Private Messages mrbarister

Wife-beaters for Father's Day!? How quickly we forget Mother's Day.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
mrbarister wrote:Wife-beaters for Father's Day!? How quickly we forget Mother's Day.

Some of us like to show off our farmer tans.

that was fun while it lasted!

redstang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang

Ok, I have to play dumb and ask - I don't get the BBQ caveman progression. What's the last guy doing, planting a seed to wait for peas to grow because he nuked everything?

PS: why is the original discussion not available for the shirt?

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
redstang wrote:Ok, I have to play dumb and ask - I don't get the BBQ caveman progression. What's the last guy doing, planting a seed to wait for peas to grow because he nuked everything?

I think it's people...soylent green.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl

Well, you finally got me, Woot. Buying my first tank top to see how it fits. Had to get Motivation Required. ;)

jrhoward54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrhoward54

Some fathers need a 4X size. I wish they could get wonderful teeshirts from ShirtWoot, too.

jrhoward54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrhoward54

Size 4X, please???

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Agreed. Bigger sizes, please! I so want Some Motovation Required tanks, but the XL is like your L men's tee. I would need at least a size up, and my hubby and dad need a size or two up from that. while you're at it, consider other colors for a remix. Almost any color is better than black when dealing with a Texas summer.

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot
redstang wrote:Ok, I have to play dumb and ask - I don't get the BBQ caveman progression. What's the last guy doing, planting a seed to wait for peas to grow because he nuked everything?

Here's the original sale: http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=3248454

foxprowl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foxprowl

How do I get the BBQ apron version seen in the top picture?

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
foxprowl wrote:How do I get the BBQ apron version seen in the top picture?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/king-of-the-grill-apron

rtfirefly

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rtfirefly

IMHO, ramyb's "Family Breakfast" tee is the ONLY shirt one should wear on Father's Day.

aliensailor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliensailor
bpr2 wrote:I would have so bought Grim Readers Book Club Long-Sleeve Tee
if it were printed on the back.

I bought one anyway but have my fingers crossed for a future Woot Plus featuring designs printed on the back.

testudoaubreii

quality posts: 13 Private Messages testudoaubreii

Awww man, I sat on this too long and now the t-rex tank is sold out. I guess Dad will just have to be happy with just the wine gift.