Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

All together now: "Always buy three!"

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Definitely worth picking up three. If you don't get something you like, you can always try your luck trading it at the WootStalker T-Shirt Trade Center

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

No more choosing between AA and Anvil?

that was fun while it lasted!

scrabblefish

quality posts: 13 Private Messages scrabblefish

...but why can't I have a white t-shirt with a big yellow question mark on it?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bpr2 wrote:No more choosing between AA and Anvil?

Not for today's offer, all prints for today's RANDOM sale are printed on Anvil.

todmacher

quality posts: 3 Private Messages todmacher

The link in the description:

http://shirt.woot.com/plus/random-13

does not work.

I suspect the intent is to link to:
http://shirt.woot.com/plus/random-stuff

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

todmacher wrote:The link in the description:does not work.

I suspect the intent is to link to:
http://shirt.woot.com/plus/random-stuff

Gracias! Thanks for finding the broken link.

ndrwgn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ndrwgn

If I'm guaranteed to get poor quality shirts I won't even consider buying random high quality imaging.

Most people when declining an offer would say sorry, but I'm not sorry. High quality or no quality!

trek988

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trek988

I'm almost wanting to buy one just because of the price. I'm going to pass because the shirts are just too thin. Wish they offered a beefy tee option.

Lowerone

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Lowerone

Been a long time since the previous random - last December 26th!
In for 3!

mossygreen

quality posts: 75 Private Messages mossygreen

I don't know how necessary three shirts are, as with the moving on of Jumbowoot there is not even the vaguest possibility of a coupon code, but I've always bought three and I will buy three forever. Barring the unforeseen. Let's say, I hope to be able to buy three, forever. And then one day I will post hundreds of shirts on wootstalker's tee trade page.

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter
zekecatz wrote:All together now: "Always buy three!"

Just bought three.

stardustmage

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardustmage
scrabblefish wrote:...but why can't I have a white t-shirt with a big yellow question mark on it?

They have had the random shirt shirt for sale before- got my brother one for Christmas

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

I just cleaned out my drawers from all the t-shirts that I don't wear, will never wear. I still have a bunch left. This is better left as a young man's game.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages RobinBobcat
wisenekt wrote:I just cleaned out my drawers from all the t-shirts that I don't wear, will never wear. I still have a bunch left. This is better left as a young man's game.

Protip: Old t-shirts may be stitched together to make a very cozy quilt/comforter.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

sivart7555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sivart7555
wisenekt wrote:I just cleaned out my drawers from all the t-shirts that I don't wear, will never wear. I still have a bunch left. This is better left as a young man's game.

I just started cleaning out my closet of the Non-Woot shirts, my closet will become nothing but Woot and plain colors.

Does Anyone have an idea of what we could see in this Random set?

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

I've done this and have never been disappointed! Going to have to pass this one up this time though because I want American Apparel shirts only

lordbowen

quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

Will continue to buy random shirts until the Woot Gods smile and send me a Krampus shirt.

kensterdotnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kensterdotnet

I was wondering how you can tell the difference between an american apparel and an anvil shirt? I have a few shirts that say made in the USA from american apparel, so is it safe to assume that the anvil ones don't say anything?

Lance19

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lance19
kensterdotnet wrote:I was wondering how you can tell the difference between an american apparel and an anvil shirt? I have a few shirts that say made in the USA from american apparel, so is it safe to assume that the anvil ones don't say anything?

As a rule the American Apparel (Made in USA) will be soft, light, have a nice fit, and hold a transfer image well.
The Anvil (made in North Korea's sister city to Pittsburgh) is popular with blacksmith types, is extremely heavy, immobile, feels like cast steel to the touch & appears certain to be hit.

michalprusek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michalprusek

I can't buy three. I have too much t-shirts. I want buy 2 for my woman and 1 for me, but I can only choose one size. Earlier random was possibility to choose size for every one t-shirts. Why you remove this feature?

jamesclaflin

michalprusek wrote:I can't buy three. I have too much t-shirts. I want buy 2 for my woman and 1 for me, but I can only choose one size. Earlier random was possibility to choose size for every one t-shirts. Why you remove this feature?

it is not removed, just add one item to the card at a time.

jamesclaflin

kensterdotnet wrote:I was wondering how you can tell the difference between an american apparel and an anvil shirt? I have a few shirts that say made in the USA from american apparel, so is it safe to assume that the anvil ones don't say anything?

For me the anvil was more like a Walmart tshirt fit and American Apparel is more like a Target t shirt fit. In other words (imo) for slender-athletic type of build, at least, American Apparel is way better.

michalprusek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michalprusek
jamesclaflin wrote:it is not removed, just add one item to the card at a time.

It is not the same .) In this case, for each t-shirt I have to pay shipping and I have shipping 10$ and 2 pacakges.
Earlier I can put three sizes into one package (and one shipping payment).

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
michalprusek wrote:It is not the same .) In this case, for each t-shirt I have to pay shipping and I have shipping 10$ and 2 pacakges.
Earlier I can put three sizes into one package (and one shipping payment).

That's the woes of the international customer: before the cart we had to pay shipping once for each design, now the cart is unable to distinguish if it is one design or different designs so we pay shipping once per shirt ...

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

There is a size difference in the women's sizes. I can wear an Anvil women's Xl but to wear any American Apparel t shirt I would have to lose about 30 lbs. On the flip side, small women often complain here that they can't wear any of the Anvils because they are too big.

Check the size chart before you buy.

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide
morninglark wrote:There is a size difference in the women's sizes. I can wear an Anvil women's Xl but to wear any American Apparel t shirt I would have to lose about 30 lbs. On the flip side, small women often complain here that they can't wear any of the Anvils because they are too big.

Just figured that out...I just sent a note to customer service asking them to change my Women's large to a Women's Medium which may end up too large anyway.

Hopefully they can change it. Are the women's fitted at least?

ETA: Just checked, W small will be too small but M will be a bit too large. Boooooooo. I'll take the Mediums if they can be changed.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902
morninglark wrote:There is a size difference in the women's sizes. I can wear an Anvil women's Xl but to wear any American Apparel t shirt I would have to lose about 30 lbs. On the flip side, small women often complain here that they can't wear any of the Anvils because they are too big.

I find myself in a similar predicament. Anvil tees are heavier, run larger/wider, and have a little give so I can wear the ladies' XL. I cannot wear the ladies' AA because there is limited... Asset Accomodation. Based on chest measurements I need a men's AA shirt.

walker4god09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walker4god09

should i be worried that the price is 666.....is this shirt demonic?

msu1960

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msu1960

What size makes a decent seat cover for a 67 Bug? Large or XL?

emilyb0902 wrote:I find myself in a similar predicament. Anvil tees are heavier, run larger/wider, and have a little give so I can wear the ladies' XL. I cannot wear the ladies' AA because there is limited... Asset Accomodation. Based on chest measurements I need a men's AA shirt.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Woot! should make light weight shirts without sleeves ("tank top"?... as a regular option). Anvil is deadly hot for Texas summers, and AA is barely tolerable.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking

If I order three, can I be guaranteed that they will be three different designs?

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
scrabblefish wrote:...but why can't I have a white t-shirt with a big yellow question mark on it?

Once upon a time you could buy it Random Shirt Shirt

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme
greeneking wrote:If I order three, can I be guaranteed that they will be three different designs?

If they are all the same size, you should be getting different designs in the same order.

Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

chriscclark01

quality posts: 23 Private Messages chriscclark01

I'd buy a shirt, but I'm not paying "the mark of the beast" for it.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I'm in for one at least. Might cave and grab another before the day is out.

Busty girls love them some ANVIL though. I could barely and I mean barely squeeze into my AA XL women's. In Anvil I'm a medium and they actually flatter my curves. :P Not everyone is an AA fan for sure.

ibegary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibegary

I wanted the question mark shirt too

sarcasticsoap

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sarcasticsoap

On the Anvil vs. AA debate, after a washing, I can't tell the difference in material between them. People make it seem like this is a light, feathery fabric vs. a heavy, scratchy wool. Under Florida's and Texas' heat, I've worn both styles. It's still hot, so that argument is moot for me.
The only difference I can tell is between the women's sizes and fits.
AA = smaller sizes, a "slim" fitted look
Anvil = average "American" sizes, regular relaxed fit

bitserve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bitserve

Last time I ordered a random shirt, I actually did get a white shirt with a blurry yellow question mark. No thanks!