aercires

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aercires

I actually got that blurry question mark shirt back on April Fool's 2010. No regrets! I also buy 3 shirts every random woot. Only gotten one shirt so far where I was like "Where's Ted Healy? is this?" The rest have all been pretty decent. Also got the random lightweight hoodie a few months ago. While kind of pricey, I <3 it so much.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

walker4god09 wrote:should i be worried that the price is 666.....is this shirt demonic?

Yes.
Maybe.
I don't know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

RayKremer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RayKremer

Given today's write-up, I give you the gazebo story.

tamsoony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamsoony

T-shirt God/ess's please be on my side!

Taedir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Taedir

I'd be in for three if I could get random AA's for $7.66. Yes, less evil I know but you're just not getting any more of my money for that Anvil crap.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I'd better be getting a gazebo and a brass band! Yes! I have the tools, the skills, and the ordination. :-D

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

mixedshadows

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixedshadows

I bought three... then it dawned on me... am I getting three random shirts or three of the same random shirt? no one likes triplicates... ಠ_ಠ

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

Well, I just got two, not three. I just hope and pray for NO RED SHIRTS!

But it is kind of fun, waiting for the big day when that padded envelope is crammed into the mailbox.

gregdeichler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregdeichler
scrabblefish wrote:...but why can't I have a white t-shirt with a big yellow question mark on it?

I got a random shirt 6 months ago and it was a fuzzy yellow question mark shirt.

People look at me like I'm the riddler when I wear it

Schaeffer20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Schaeffer20

I'm still holding strong. Not buying unless it's AA. I was bitter about the $12 from $10 but hell, I pay $4/gal for gas, why not pay a fortune for everything. Wish we had the choice today because I would most certainly be in for 3.

gfcliffa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfcliffa
walker4god09 wrote:should i be worried that the price is 666.....is this shirt demonic?

The very first thing I noticed! That was enough to make me say....."Nah, I'll pass!"

Cliffa Gaddis

sydneyasu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydneyasu
Schaeffer20 wrote:I'm still holding strong. Not buying unless it's AA. I was bitter about the $12 from $10 but hell, I pay $4/gal for gas, why not pay a fortune for everything. Wish we had the choice today because I would most certainly be in for 3.

Keep fighting the good fight! I am right there with you... missing AA randoms always bought three!

lisadieuberfrau

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisadieuberfrau

I agree with a few other posters that the American Apparel shirts are far superior to the Anvil. I have (1) Anvil shirt from another website and it fits and feels terrible. I've hardly ever worn it. But all my WOOT shirts that are American Apparel fit wonderful and I wear them often. ALWAYS opt for the American Apparel shirt!

lisadieuberfrau

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisadieuberfrau
gfcliffa wrote:The very first thing I noticed! That was enough to make me say....."Nah, I'll pass!"

Yes, I would rather pay more... say, $7.77 to feel really good about my purchase. ;)

lemlemz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemlemz

Yay! Now to sit and stare at the mailbox for a few days and hope my shirts come soon. T_T I hate waiting...

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

I don't have a problem with the change in adult shirts (AA v. Anvil). Both work for me. What doesn't work is the kids sizing. Anvil K6 is shorter than AA K4. The jump from K6 to K8 is 4"! If you have a slightly taller than average 4, 5, or 6 year old, no Woot! shirt for them.

bsmith1

quality posts: 106 Private Messages bsmith1

People afraid to buy a shirt priced 6.66 make me lolz. Superstitious nonsense.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
bsmith1 wrote:People afraid to buy a shirt priced 6.66 make me lolz. Superstitious nonsense.

that and the fact that they have been wooters for a while by the joined date that shows for them...you would think that they would know this aready as it is the standard price for randoms. My guess is that they are trolling

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

teddyteddy21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages teddyteddy21

My shirts keep shrinking... how to preserve shirt?

12/10/2013

darthbob14

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darthbob14
RayKremer wrote:Given today's write-up, I give you the gazebo story.

Grr. Beat me to it.
As long you don't awaken your shirt and get eaten, you should be fine.

"Finally, an excuse to nuke France!"

kritipuniyani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kritipuniyani
ROGETRAY wrote:Not for today's offer, all prints for today's RANDOM sale are printed on Anvil.

When I buy some random tshirt (not just this one) from shirt.woot, how do I figure out whether the tshirt will be printed on Anvil or AA? Can I select which one I want?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kritipuniyani wrote:When I buy some random tshirt (not just this one) from shirt.woot, how do I figure out whether the tshirt will be printed on Anvil or AA? Can I select which one I want?

For a limited time we are allowing the selection between Anvil and AA on regular shirt sales. However, today's offering is an exception.

Starting back tomorrow you will again have the option to choose.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

teddyteddy21 wrote:My shirts keep shrinking... how to preserve shirt?

Have you tried putting it in a jar of formaldehyde?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

fasteyes

quality posts: 5 Private Messages fasteyes
manhandsha wrote:Have you tried putting it in a jar of formaldehyde?

This works.

teddyteddy21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages teddyteddy21
manhandsha wrote:Have you tried putting it in a jar of formaldehyde?

I would, but Sherlock Holmes keeps drinking all of my formaldehyde. Him and Jimmy Darmody just can't get enough. Is that one too far over your head?

12/10/2013

werdwerdus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages werdwerdus

wash in cold water only, hang to dry. that's all you can do and hope and pray.

Kay0sth30ry

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kay0sth30ry
chriscclark01 wrote:I'd buy a shirt, but I'm not paying "the mark of the beast" for it.

You don't like the Woot Satan Sale's Special? It's totally hot

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

teddyteddy21 wrote:I would, but Sherlock Holmes keeps drinking all of my formaldehyde. Him and Jimmy Darmody just can't get enough. Is that one too far over your head?

I have man hands, but I'm pretty average in height. The reference isn't lost on me, and I love Jimmy's haircut! For reals though, to keep your shirt in decent shape, go with werdwerdus' suggestion.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kensterdotnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kensterdotnet
mixedshadows wrote:I bought three... then it dawned on me... am I getting three random shirts or three of the same random shirt? no one likes triplicates... ಠ_ಠ

Three different random shirts.

bsevern

quality posts: 110 Private Messages bsevern

Until my last order of randomness, I've always been happy with at least 2 of the 3 random shirts I've ordered.

My last order was terrible, all three pretty much sucked, but what the heck, in for another grab bag of shirts!!!

jluffner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jluffner

I've been very happy with the Anvil shirts. I am "busty" with a smaller waist, and they fit well.

I've also washed them several times, and they still look and fit well. They are medium weight, with some give, and are very flattering.

They look to be holding up as well as the AA shirt I have.

CollegeTom

I have some bad news for you, Ted, the shirts don't shrink.

natedogg828

I received my shipping notice, now the fun begins of watching my shirts travel back and forth across the country until they are finally delivered

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!

CollegeTom

I got my shipping notice a day or two ago but it still doesn't show any activity. It will probably update a day after they are delivered.

CollegeTom

Well, my WOOT shirts were supposed to be here today, but Fed Ex moved the date to Thursday. I should have expected that.

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

Got my 2 Men's 3XL shirts yesterday:

Not a fan of either. Any interested?

CollegeTom

rangerlg wrote:Got my 2 Men's 3XL shirts yesterday:

Not a fan of either. Any interested?

I don't get the first one.

But I may be interested in the 2nd, let me see what I get in the mail tomorrow.

natedogg828

CollegeTom wrote:I don't get the first one.

But I may be interested in the 2nd, let me see what I get in the mail tomorrow.

First one is an Arrested Development reference

CollegeTom

natedogg828 wrote:First one is an Arrested Development reference

No wonder, I've never seen that show. Waiting for the mailman now....

natedogg828

Here are the 3 I received (all M XL)
BASIC time Travel

Duck Duck Goose

Cosa Nostra Grammatica