WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Design Spotlight: Kitchen Warfare

Anyone who's ever chopped vegetables or shredded cheese knows preparing a meal isn't an activity to be taken lightly. It's a task that requires heavy weaponry, like funnels and salt & pepper shakers! Now you can show off your arsenal in the kitchen with an apron, in the store with your tote, and wherever else you want with your shirt.

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko

Man if the tank was in the olive I'd get it.

spootsnk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spootsnk

I love this design but I am going to say what I usually do... PLEASE START PRINTING ON TECHNICAL FABRICS! I would love to use this design for a team obstcle course race but we have pretty much sworn off cotton for our runs.

BigODrums

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigODrums

I'm the opposite...do a black t-shirt version!!! After all the sales of it, you'll thank me for my marketing prowess.

bonbichan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonbichan

My husband (vegetarian chef) has this shirt and loves it! He gets the weirdest looks, forcing people to look more closely at the design, leading to the inevitable "Ah ha!" moment. He's now insisting I get him the apron and hoodie. Thanks a lot Woot... ;)

morpheus282

quality posts: 6 Private Messages morpheus282

Don't wear this shirt: To school.

Seriously. Too many kids from Kindergarten through high school are getting in trouble for even having a picture that resembles a gun or talking about super soakers during school hours.

Great design though, I love it.

threemoons

quality posts: 18 Private Messages threemoons

I LOVE this design. Got it when it first came out, got it for Mom, got aprons as gifts.

Mom has since ordered items as gifts for her other friends.

Amazing design. My alltime fave Woot T-shirt.

wootdougwoot

quality posts: 11 Private Messages wootdougwoot
morpheus282 wrote:Don't wear this shirt: To school.

Seriously. Too many kids from Kindergarten through high school are getting in trouble for even having a picture that resembles a gun or talking about super soakers during school hours.

Great design though, I love it.

One More Goof!,

If I had kids I'd so raise their allowance if they wore this to school...

Has anyone seen my velociraptor?

makodashark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makodashark

I wear this through airports just to watch all of the "Ah ha!" moments from other travelers and security.

I haven't been hassled yet!

I look forward to my eventual groping, I deserve it for wearing such an amazing shirt.