WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

National Donut Day

Some say donut while others say doughnut. Does it really matter, though? As long as we get our sugary circular breakfast cakes every day, we're happy. Wear these shirts as a reminder to anyone who sees you that they should drop everything they're doing and go eat a donut (doughnut) instead.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

I'm always happy to see Donut Panic.

mishamonet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mishamonet

Yay for more ladies tri-blend tanks!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
goneferal wrote:I'm always happy to see Donut Panic.

As was I - but sad to see that the tank sizes still don't extend into the "plus" sizes.

emeycakes

quality posts: 11 Private Messages emeycakes

Already have donut panic tee and hoodie... but I definitely need the tri blend tank, too! Woot, curse you.

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4

I love Donutello, and hate the red shirt.

dmaz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dmaz

What about Dodonut?

mrscat206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrscat206
mishamonet wrote:Yay for more ladies tri-blend tanks!

yes! I wish ALL the shirt designs came in tri-blend tanks. I have a bazillion woot tees so I stopped buying but I'd totally start purchasing again if I could get them in tanks (esp these which have a great feminine shape).

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mrscat206 wrote:yes! I wish ALL the shirt designs came in tri-blend tanks. I have a bazillion woot tees so I stopped buying but I'd totally start purchasing again if I could get them in tanks (esp these which have a great feminine shape).

Indeed! I, too, have more than enough t-shirts and wish there were more designs offered on the ridiculously awesome triblend tanks. While the unisex tanks are fine and all, I like a tank that flows along my body shape, as the triblend does, rather than tubing it, like the unisex.

Please, woot, more triblends!!

(I am super-excited for receipt of my donut panic one!)

senseikaren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages senseikaren

These don't even come in regular women sizes! Average woman is a 14, Woot, you're really disappointing me. First Mother's Day now this.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
senseikaren wrote:These don't even come in regular women sizes! Average woman is a 14, Woot, you're really disappointing me. First Mother's Day now this.

That's pretty much my size, and a WL fits very comfortably. And I ain't no slouch in the boobs department either. I'm quite sure these will fit you.

Edit: seems you're probably talking about the tank tops. Disregard.