toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

I ordered my Things Waiting in the Darkness shirt on day 1 of the sale, It appears they ran out of shirts according to service@woot.com and are waiting for the shirts to arrive. I saw Joel's post about doing digital printing on small orders. Does that mean I get a smelly shirt instead of the screen print?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

toby8915 wrote:I ordered my Things Waiting in the Darkness shirt on day 1 of the sale, It appears they ran out of shirts according to service@woot.com and are waiting for the shirts to arrive. I saw Joel's post about doing digital printing on small orders. Does that mean I get a smelly shirt instead of the screen print?

What exactly did Woot Member Services tell you?
If the order you placed wasn't able to be filled, it usually takes a day or so until they restock and print your shirt.

If you don't see any updates to your order by tomorrow, please feel free to post here again and we'll make sure to contact WMS and help you find a resolve.

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
ROGETRAY wrote:What exactly did Woot Member Services tell you?
If the order you placed wasn't able to be filled, it usually takes a day or so until they restock and print your shirt.

If you don't see any updates to your order by tomorrow, please feel free to post here again and we'll make sure to contact WMS and help you find a resolve.

Here is what Woot Member Services told me:

Hi Brian,

Sorry that you haven't received your shirt yet. There is a shipping delay with your order and we are currently waiting on blanks in this size/color from our shirt vendor. We should receive the blanks beginning this week and we'll have your order shipped asap. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Tyler

Sent: Sat Jun 1 12:53:44 CDT 2013
To: Support
Subject: toby8915@yahoo.com

Woot Order #44886937
The tracking number for this shipment is: 550515984723
This has not been shipped yet.
It is still in Initiated status. Anticipated ship date :
Tues 5/28/2013. FedEx Standard Overnight

---The order still has not been shipped

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I could be wrong, but I thought what Joel was talking about was for small runs of back catalog orders, not something recent where they still have all the screens from the 'regular' run.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.