WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Never Before Seen

Two boys playing along the coast of the Dead Sea found a curious-looking cave, and entered. Inside they discovered a trove of ancient Shirt.Woot t-shirts and tank tops never before seen by modern shoppers. Will these designs become canonical or apocryphal...? 

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 21 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Another fox shirt?!?!? Dangit, Woot. I'm glad I budget my money well and can afford you. I think I'll be up to 20 unique fox related t-shirts once this week's over with. MOST of them from Woot.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

The world needs more Arrested Development shirts. Thanks for printing mine, woot!

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

Not going to lie - totally love the Toy Story Alien shirt. Put them on just about anything, and I'll buy.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

Gah, those tri-blend tanks look so comfy! But alas, I am not a size 10 or under, so I will never know.

Now, the unisex tanks - any ladies have pics of how they fit? Do they have room for the bust and hips? Do they look like sleeveless t-shirts? Help a girl out, because Smore the Dragon needs to be worn to some summer fires.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
thumperchick wrote:Now, the unisex tanks - any ladies have pics of how they fit? Do they have room for the bust and hips? Do they look like sleeveless t-shirts? Help a girl out, because Smore the Dragon needs to be worn to some summer fires.

trekmiss posted some pictures of the tanks laid flat over a shirt here.

I'm going to an AA store today to figure out my tri-blend tank size. I not the same size as you, but I will PM you some pics of the unisex tanks on me so you can get a rough idea.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick
Slarti59 wrote:trekmiss posted some pictures of the tanks laid flat over a shirt here.

I'm going to an AA store today to figure out my tri-blend tank size. I not the same size as you, but I will PM you some pics of the unisex tanks on me so you can get a rough idea.

That would be super helpful, thank you!

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13

This may date me, but I totally remember getting a button/pin like that (edit* the shirt with the owl, to be clear) for a summer reading program! From Pizza Hut or someplace I think.

jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40
runnerfrog13 wrote:This may date me, but I totally remember getting a button/pin like that (edit* the shirt with the owl, to be clear) for a summer reading program! From Pizza Hut or someplace I think.

Book-It! It was Pizza Hut. I got so many personal pan pizzas because I was/am a HUGE BOOK NERD. (And proud!)

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Arrested Development for the win! I just watched that episode the other day. (I'm trying to watch them slowly to make them last as long as possible).

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

Another huge Book-It fan here! It will be totally perfect to wear to work at the bookstore!! :D

steelhead3686

quality posts: 1 Private Messages steelhead3686

Why only in woman's???

ALL CAPS RAGE!!!!

"Show me potato salad!"

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks to Woot for printing my first yellow tee. I've been drawing and redrawing this idea forever. :^)

chimunga

quality posts: 7 Private Messages chimunga

Are these gonna be available in the
"all designs" category after the event is over?

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

That link is super useful, thanks!

Slarti59 wrote:trekmiss posted some pictures of the tanks laid flat over a shirt here.

Spazkatt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Spazkatt
thumperchick wrote:Gah, those tri-blend tanks look so comfy! But alas, I am not a size 10 or under, so I will never know.

Now, the unisex tanks - any ladies have pics of how they fit? Do they have room for the bust and hips? Do they look like sleeveless t-shirts? Help a girl out, because Smore the Dragon needs to be worn to some summer fires.

I have the tri-blend tank and they are NOT flattering to the female form, at least not in my opinion. I'm actually thinking of trying the unisex tank. Also, I found the tank to be cheaply made. It basically looked like someone cut it out with scissors and then tried to embroider the edges poorly. All in all I was not pleased with it.

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

why are you going from a b natural to a b natural

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
thumperchick wrote:Gah, those tri-blend tanks look so comfy! But alas, I am not a size 10 or under, so I will never know.

Now, the unisex tanks - any have pics of how they fit? Do they have room for the bust and hips? Do they look like sleeveless t-shirts? Help a girl out, because Smore the Dragon needs to be worn to some summer fires.

I was actually not too pleased with the fit of the Unisex tank. I normally buy a ladies medium, and I got a small tank and it was quite large. The arm holes are also huge. I love the graphic on it though so I might figure out a way to modify it so it is more flattering.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

I started a thread with pictures of both tanks here. It'd be great if others would post pictures and impressions about the fit. Make sure to include specific sizes and measurements.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Dear DoOomcat,
I LOVE your Smore the Dragon design!! I will proudly wear it on my new apron. Thanks!

07/11/14

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Dear Woot,
So many great designs that should have been dailies during the time that AA was recently offered as an option, especially Smore the Dragon. I'd have ordered a bunch of them to put away for Christmas for a whole group of dragon-and-smores-loving people on my list. I'd have bought a few of the other designs in this side sale as well. You've cheated yourself out of sales by not giving your customers the option to choose their shirt blank. I hope someday the back catalog is offered on AA and I can have DoOomcat's adorable dragon on a shirt.

For now I have to settle for wearing it on an apron. Only need to buy one of those, though. Lost sales, Woot, lots of lost sales.

07/11/14

Aracos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Aracos
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Arrested Development for the win! I just watched that episode the other day. (I'm trying to watch them slowly to make them last as long as possible).

Is one of these shirts referencing the new episodes which I haven't seen or do I need to rewatch the originals? I'm lost on figuring out which shirt you are talking about.