WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Space is a complicated place. Thankfully our army of derby designers made it a little easier to stomach last week in Derby #306: Space Infographics. But the top 3 didn't cover everything, so be sure to check out these honorable mentions to round out your knowledge:

Always Accurate

Always Accurate

by BootsBoots

Planetary Intersection

Planetary Intersection

by omarfeliciano

Stars We See

Stars We See

by jasneko

Black Hole

Black Hole

by graffd02

Star Chart v.2

Star Chart v.2

by harzack

We Should Be Careful

We Should Be Careful

by PixelPants

Well, now that we covered all that, let's bring things back to Earth, and see what's going down in the current derby!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Thanks guys ;)

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

Yay for a timely HM, though I don't believe #304 or #305 has been covered yet ...

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
Narfcake wrote:Yay for a timely HM, though I don't believe #304 or #305 has been covered yet ...

I got an email for an HM for the derby 305, but as Narf said 304 and 305 haven't been posted

Thanks for the HM Woot!:D

skemmis

quality posts: 11 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Yay for a timely HM, though I don't believe #304 or #305 has been covered yet ...

It's true, we've been negligent in our HMing lately. I could bore you with complicated explanations and apologies, but let's put it all behind us and move forward. We're going to be much more consistent henceforth.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
skemmis wrote:It's true, we've been negligent in our HMing lately. I could bore you with complicated explanations and apologies, but let's put it all behind us and move forward. We're going to be much more consistent henceforth.

Given the recent departures at Woot, I certainly understand and in no way was I trying to chide any staffers for the delays in posting.

There's nothing wrong with apologizing when something has gone on the wrong track, and it's a sign of strength, not a weakness.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Thanks for the HM!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Thanks for including me in the star studded line up.