WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Do you ship Shirt.Woot orders internationally or expeditedly? Then we have some good news (if your bar for "good news" is set pretty low). Basically: You no longer pay shipping for each shirt you order.

It's a little more complicated than that, but bear with us and it will all become clear. We now charge $5 per Shirt.Woot sale type within the same order instead of $5 per shirt.

A sale type is just the area where you bought something on Shirt.Woot. This includes: the daily sale (the main shirt), the Top 20, the Catalog, and the plus sales. The only hitch is that different plus sales each count as different sale types.

Say you checked out with 1 daily shirt, 5 from the catalog, and 2 from the same plus sale. That's 3 different sale types, so the expedited/international shipping would be … 3 x $5 = $15. In the old system it would have been $40 (8 x $5), and $15 < $40, so yay!

Why do we do it this way? Since we print everything on different schedules, orders from different types have to be shipped separately. Or, if you prefer explanations at a more abstract level: We are a business that needs to make money instead of lose it.

Any questions? Ask 'em here!

leommj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leommj

Whoa, this is great news! I can mix and match different designs from the catalog in the same order, right? And up to how many shirts can I order at the same time (i.e., for just 5$ of shipping)?

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

leommj wrote:Whoa, this is great news! I can mix and match different designs from the catalog in the same order, right? And up to how many shirts can I order at the same time (i.e., for just 5$ of shipping)?

This is a little confusing so I'm glad you followed. As to the number of shirts, we're not currently limiting the number of shirts you can add from the catalog. I suspect there will be someone that challenges that decision by adding 500 shirts some day, but for now, the more the merrier.

This is a little confusing

aetherspoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aetherspoon

What about existing orders of shirts that haven't been sent yet? My friend would have liked to add a second shirt to the order she made two days ago to the Never Before Seen Woot+. If this was available a couple of days ago, she would have added a shirt or two.

--
Æther SPOON!

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

Good job woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aetherspoon wrote:What about existing orders of shirts that haven't been sent yet? My friend would have liked to add a second shirt to the order she made two days ago to the Never Before Seen Woot+. If this was available a couple of days ago, she would have added a shirt or two.

This starts with orders from this point forward. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very nice!

Microtic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Microtic

THANK YOU! There was quite an outcry over the shipping changes. The new method makes LOTS of sense.

I will begin doing my daily-wooting and hope to see some kickass shirts soon!

lactoholic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lactoholic
Why do we do it this way? Since we print everything on different schedules, orders from different types have to be shipped separately.

Understandable, fair and, well, you have access to my wallet again. ;)

Thanks.

bunniesforreal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunniesforreal