WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Product Spotlight: Tank Tops

Tank tops aren't just for ne'er-do-well kids at the state fair anymore. Anybody can wear a tank top! Wear one to the beach, to the park, or even to your People's Court arraignment! The possibilities are endless. 

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

Ice Scream on a tank just seems so...cool ; )

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

WOOT Y U LISTEN 2 ME AND MEOW TAKE SO MUCH OF MAI MONIEEEZZZZ????

(awwww, yeaaaaah!)

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

wow... six.

sarahjgoldberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarahjgoldberg

Why the hell is the Narwhal not available in larger sizes? You think guys (and larger women) don't love Narwhals? Are you crazy?

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

So...is the triblend tank basically a lady's tank, or will we never have those again?

millarde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages millarde

I really wish all the woot! designs were available with a tank top option.

faithhollett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faithhollett

C'mon, Woot! You can do better than that! I need more (better) designs to choose from! I would buy a women's style tank top (not a unisex tank top). In fact, I would buy a lot if they were good because summer, duh. Try this again with better styles and more options!!!

elfdreamer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elfdreamer

I would love a tri-blend unisex tank as well. Make it happen woot!

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
VenusAD wrote:So...is the triblend tank basically a lady's tank, or will we never have those again?

Yes, it is an AA women's tank. I posted some pictures and thoughts on the fit of both tanks here: http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5468158

faithhollett wrote:C'mon, Woot! You can do better than that! I need more (better) designs to choose from! I would buy a women's style tank top (not a unisex tank top). In fact, I would buy a lot if they were good because summer, duh. Try this again with better styles and more options!!!

The tri-blend tanks are women's.

jilu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jilu

I have a fierce desire for tank tops in a bigger size.

"She's a trouble maker and her shoes are cheap"

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick
jilu wrote:I have a fierce desire for tank tops in a bigger size.

But tshirts, cut off the sleeves, sing Skynyrd songs?

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca

i REALLY wish the rebels tank was in a woman cut, i am very sad that i don't have a star wars shirt yet =[
or if you want to bring back darth meow, i'd love you even more, Woot

mlcrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlcrazy

Dear shirtwoot, I like that you offer tank tops now and am really eager to get a woot tank top for myself but I feel you are only offering designs that I don't like in this format.

Please offer some of the cooler designs in tanktop format! Panda's are always great.

Thanks!

uniqueshirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uniqueshirt

Really like bringing in tank tops for summer but I wish we had more designs and options. Hopefully we see some more tank tops available soon

fr0zensphere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fr0zensphere

Hey, what's the status on these tanks this year? I want the Ice Scream design. The t-shirt is in print and available but I don't want the t-shirt -- I want the tank top version of it (unisex, since I'm a guy). Will these come back into print any time?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

fr0zensphere wrote:Hey, what's the status on these tanks this year? I want the Ice Scream design. The t-shirt is in print and available but I don't want the t-shirt -- I want the tank top version of it (unisex, since I'm a guy). Will these come back into print any time?

Check out our side sales. There are a couple few currently available. But, I'm sure we'll offer more tanks. Summer IS coming, after all!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.