1%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

darkprince

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkprince

I think WOOT took out American Apparel for good...

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Looked at it twice, got funnier the second time when I noticed the scent wafting up...camouflage looks like a chameleon whale cross but that only makes it cuter.

Vote:

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Now hold on, I've never seen an animal camouflaged as a refrigerator. ...oh, wait. They're good.

Darn lizards always freaked me out a little when they broke off their tails.

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter

Sister had a leopard gecko. Tail got infected after it shed once, started rotting as if it had gangrene.

She started worrying, but taking it to the vet would've cost about 10x the cost to buy a new one.

Finally, it dropped its tail on its own. Heck of a way to heal itself.

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

My cat farts when he doesn't want to be held. It's pretty effective.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

The write-up for this tee is SO Shel Silverstein. ^_^

(Don't worry, it's a compliment.)

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh

No sea cucumber?? But vomiting up your internal organs to serve as a decoy is the most badass defense mechanism ever! Except, you know, for the huge risk of starving before you can regenerate your digestive tract.

pinothyj

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pinothyj
lonelypond wrote:Looked at it twice, got funnier the second time when I noticed the scent wafting up...camouflage looks like a chameleon whale cross but that only makes it cuter.

Chameleons do not camouflage. They only change colour based on their mood and not for any camouflage purposes. There is only one type, that I know of, at least, that uses it to camouflage and that is done by changing to a colour that is in accordance with the colour vision limitations of the animal that is currently threatening it.

The closest a lot of species come to using it for defence is by turning themselves black and opening their mouth wide to appear more threatening.

bertomeeggo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertomeeggo

i assume this doesn't come in american apparel, then?

SorryIWooted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SorryIWooted
pinothyj wrote:Chameleons do not camouflage. They only change colour based on their mood and not for any camouflage purposes. There is only one type, that I know of, at least, that uses it to camouflage and that is done by changing to a colour that is in accordance with the colour vision limitations of the animal that is currently threatening it.

The closest a lot of species come to using it for defence is by turning themselves black and opening their mouth wide to appear more threatening.

What about the Smith's Dwarf Chameleon? They camouflage themselves.

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP

Ah, nothing like a 6-panel comic on my T-shirt to display my adorable sense of humor.

Everywhere I go, people will be getting a chuckle, once they've gotten up close and seen the details.

I'll be like the Sunday funnies only without those annoying Mary Worth cliffhangers.

SurplusHP

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SurplusHP
tsukitensh wrote:No sea cucumber?? But vomiting up your internal organs to serve as a decoy ....

DIY! Plenty of room on that shirt for some fan-fic vomit.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Ah yes. The fifth and least known of the Ninja Turtles, purple-masked Masaccio!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

This is ok, but it's no Terry Peppers.

move along

robmaeder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages robmaeder
SurplusHP wrote:Ah, nothing like a 6-panel comic on my T-shirt to display my adorable sense of humor.

Everywhere I go, people will be getting a chuckle, once they've gotten up close and seen the details.

I'll be like the Sunday funnies only without those annoying Mary Worth cliffhangers.

Get 'em. Lol.

HeintzC2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HeintzC2

evolution at its finest - looks like the iPhone whale grew feet.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/iphone-whale

terrypeppers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrypeppers
j5 wrote:This is ok, but it's no Terry Peppers.

Give this man a quality post, woot!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Nice concept, love that chameleon!

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

excellent work, Mr. Lee!

Dandylyon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dandylyon
darkprince wrote:I think WOOT took out American Apparel for good...

I would definitely buy this one if I had a choice of American Apparel. Sad face.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Seriously...the AA option ended over a week ago and people are still surprised about it? It was for a limited time only, people! That was clearly stated when they started offering that option! Good grief. Every single day for the past week and a half, people have whined and moaned and gasped in horror that they can't find an AA option. SMH

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

This shirt is trying to be a joke with six different punchlines and it would be more effective if it just focused on one. Consider a 3 frame shirt with the first two being less goofy depictions of camouflage and odor and the third popping out with the punchline - Ninjutsu!

moonbeamchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moonbeamchaos

Ahhh, hadn't thought of Shel Silverstein in a long time. What a national treasure lost.
Thanks for saying that, because I hadn't read (and didn't intend to) the writeup! I guess I'm missing half the fun!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
moonbeamchaos wrote:Ahhh, hadn't thought of Shel Silverstein in a long time. What a national treasure lost.
Thanks for saying that, because I hadn't read (and didn't intend to) the writeup! I guess I'm missing half the fun!

You are! The write-ups were a chunk of what made Woot famous, and the "click for more" link really cut readership down.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 39.776s
First Sucker: bleuqube
Last Wooter to Woot: retawenil
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 258
First day posts 24

mesauter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

I paid $15 for this and I haven't even gotten it yet; annoyed.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

I just got this in a random sale... and I don't get it. Is there a joke I'm missing with the camouflaged whale thing?

kilbasar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kilbasar
djp519 wrote:I just got this in a random sale... and I don't get it. Is there a joke I'm missing with the camouflaged whale thing?

I just got this from the random 2-pack as well, and think it's great! The joke is that he's camouflaged as one of the boxes.