quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How's your ping-pong game?
  • 35.5% - I suck 487
  • 43.6% - I can play, but don't have any technique 598
  • 18.7% - I'm better than most people 257
  • 2.3% - It's called table tennis and it's my life 31
1373 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I like to go about like I'm too good for table tennis and its adjacent barsports, foosball and pool, but the horrible, terrible, shameful truth is that I have absolutely no hand-eye coordination in these things and my attempts at such activities are like the bargame version of Elaine from Seinfeld dancing. Better to be thought a snob than to reveal the extreme base depths of my passtime suckitude. Oh, verily, my lot in life is a hard one.

billypuppy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billypuppy

In Wuhan was coached by sibling Grand Masters, Win Sum & Lu Sum.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough".
Oliver Wendell Holmes

bblhed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed

Here is to everyone that admit that they suck at ping pong, I am with you.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper
bblhed wrote:Here is to everyone that admit that they suck at ping pong, I am with you.

That's me! Do I win anything?

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

I was pretty good when in college and at the service clubs when in the army during the Vietnam era. But I gave it up when some halfwit from Alabama beat me five times in a row.

calicojack42

quality posts: 3 Private Messages calicojack42

This girl I dated back in college said she was handy with a ping pong ball, but I never did get around to playing a game with her...

drinaman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drinaman

Now if you had asked about Beer Pong....

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Of all the dreams I've had of making it to the Olympics, ping-pong was my best shot.