lindsay6609

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindsay6609

I'd love to order the Reading Rainbow shirt—one for me and one for a friend. But the page says free shipping and when it check out, it tries to charge me $5.

What gives?

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
lindsay6609 wrote:I'd love to order the Reading Rainbow shirt—one for me and one for a friend. But the page says free shipping and when it check out, it tries to charge me $5.

What gives?

Do you have anything else in your cart? Or, did you choose 'expedited shipping'? Only the standard shipping is free. I just added a shirt to my cart and it shows free shipping for me...

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

lindsay6609 wrote:I'd love to order the Reading Rainbow shirt—one for me and one for a friend. But the page says free shipping and when it check out, it tries to charge me $5.

What gives?

@arryielle has a couple good points. Additionally, are you located outside the US? That may also have something to do with the shipping charge you see in your cart.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

What gives?

If you're shipping a shirt internationally, there is a $5 shipping charge. If you are in the US - then yes, check your cart for other items.