WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

4th of July

Happy Birthday to you. Oh no, not YOU. I was talking to AMERICA, our great nation! It turns another year older in a few weeks, so to celebrate we're offering a few fun and patriotic tees. Because that's what our founding fathers would have wanted us to do!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 22 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Yaaaaay~ Happy Foxy Fourth. :D

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

gogotw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gogotw

Why Woot? Why isn't "Commander in Chef" an apron? When I saw the logo I immediately assumed that it was an apron.

Spotsmom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Spotsmom

Americat has great colors and is very cute. I just don't get why the cat body is a cheeseburger. Can somebody explain what this means? Is it some meme that I don't know about?

battlebrocade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages battlebrocade
Spotsmom wrote:Americat has great colors and is very cute. I just don't get why the cat body is a cheeseburger. Can somebody explain what this means? Is it some meme that I don't know about?

It's a parody of Nyan-cat, whose body is a poptart.

dannorcott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dannorcott
gogotw wrote:Why Woot? Why isn't "Commander in Chef" an apron? When I saw the logo I immediately assumed that it was an apron.

I completely agree!!! I NEED to have this as an apron! haha

zkentvt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zkentvt
dannorcott wrote:I completely agree!!! I NEED to have this as an apron! haha

I second that!

zkentvt

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zkentvt

When looking at AmeriCat, I can't decide if the stripes are supposed to represent flag stripes... or bacon.

What a wonderful double-meaning.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
Spotsmom wrote:Americat has great colors and is very cute. I just don't get why the cat body is a cheeseburger. Can somebody explain what this means? Is it some meme that I don't know about?

I can has cheezeburger.

Spotsmom

battlebrocade wrote:It's a parody of Nyan-cat, whose body is a poptart.

Thank you. That works!

Spotsmom

Narfcake wrote:I can has cheezeburger.

Thank you! I get it now! I am familiar with I can has cheezburger. It relates to Nyan-cat, above, and the bacon/flag stripes, too! You guys are good. And Narfcake, you are brilliant to design an attractive shirt which takes in so many meanings!

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
Spotsmom wrote:... And Narfcake, you are brilliant to design an attractive shirt which takes in so many meanings!

You're welcome, but I cannot take any credit for the design; this was designed by Walmazan, who I am a fan of.

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
zkentvt wrote:I second that!

And thirded! How is it not on an apron -- it just seems so logical, no?

ohaisup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohaisup
pitamuffin wrote:And thirded! How is it not on an apron -- it just seems so logical, no?

Fourthed! Why isn't this an apron?!

capnshiner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capnshiner
gogotw wrote:Why Woot? Why isn't "Commander in Chef" an apron? When I saw the logo I immediately assumed that it was an apron.

Exactly! That design needs to be on an apron!

rkbergman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkbergman
ohaisup wrote:Fourthed! Why isn't this an apron?!

5th'ed. I would buy this if it was an apron. Someone at Woot! Headquarters really dropped the ball on this. They better start printing aprons now to arrive in time for the 4th...

charwoman

quality posts: 9 Private Messages charwoman

Please tell me I'm wrong about the bunnies being put on the grill...

mselser4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mselser4

Please make Commander in Chef into an apron. I'd buy one in an instant!

riggs42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages riggs42
mselser4 wrote:Please make Commander in Chef into an apron. I'd buy one in an instant!

ALSO THIS!!!!!!

TobiasAmaranth

When will these designs be available in the All Designs catalog?

mimms1701d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mimms1701d

yes, same question from me: I somehow missed the shirt from this woot plus sale i wanted to buy. Is there a chance to buy it at a later point in the all designs section?

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew

Has anyone received their Americat shirt yet? My tracking # says it was delivered yesterday, not, checked again today and still no cat. Now my tracking # is gone!

TobiasAmaranth

emehew wrote:Has anyone received their Americat shirt yet? My tracking # says it was delivered yesterday, not, checked again today and still no cat. Now my tracking # is gone!

Overnighters have gotten their shirts, the rest of us will need to wait a few days more. (Probably)

Also from what I've heard, expect these shirts in 'all designs' sometime next week.

Edit: So mcuh for next week. ^_^;;

dannorcott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dannorcott

Fourth of July is almost upon us and there still is no Commander in Chef shirt or apron to buy!