WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: How many shirts do you wear in a given week?
  • 23.8% - < 7 217
  • 21.5% - 7 196
  • 51% - > 7 465
  • 3.7% - I don't believe in shirts 34
912 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Whilst I strongly oppose the oppressive tyranny of "shirts"--or "clothing" in general as a concept and as execution for that matter--dominant social conventions require me to cover my flesh so as not to traumatize such humans as must encounter my physical Self in daily passings. Alas that only in the privacy of my own demesne may I allow my skins to breath and form free of constrictive bindings or covers. Thus must I wear shirts under scrubs at public work to sop up excess moisture secretions and further employ more other shirts outside of work for generic not-horrifying-the-puny-earthlings purposes.

So definitely more than 7 shirts a week are utilized.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

Less than I wear in a taken week.

bblhed

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bblhed

Depends on the week, and the time of year. In summer when I am at the beach a lot I might not wear a shirt for three days or it will be the same shirt for the hour a day that I might have it on. Winter time and lodge meeting time I might wear ten shirts in a week if you count sweat shirts and sweaters.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

Lots. Shirts for running, shirts for work, shirts for after work, shirts for outside work...potentially 4 shirts in one day.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
goldenthorn wrote:Whilst I strongly oppose the oppressive tyranny of "shirts"--or "clothing" in general as a concept and as execution for that matter...

Hippie.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

It depends - there have been weeks in which it's <10, and other weeks in which my wash load exceeds 25 shirts, of which several are because of my doggie drooling and/or slobbering on them.

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

7 days a week (at work, I can wear funny shirts), maybe another one or two on the weekend depending on temp.

All of them AA, All of them Woot (before they did the bad thing that destroyed sales of said shirts).

Bring Back AA..