3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

sivart7555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sivart7555

Woot you did it again! In for 1 set. My Closet will be nothing but Woot Shirts eventually!

kevmiester

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kevmiester
sivart7555 wrote:Woot you did it again! In for 1 set. My Closet will be nothing but Woot Shirts eventually!

I'm right there with you. I'm in for six more!

mdebreceni

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdebreceni

"Who knows what this is? Maybe it's not even a shirt. Maybe it's a pair of flamingos."

I'm in for a pair of flamingos!

Birds of Color..

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Flamingos? Cool, I could use a pair. Everyone else around here only has chickens.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Maybe they'll wrap the flamingos in the two tee shirts! You know, to keep them from getting damaged while shipping.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

In for 2 shirts for me and 2 shirts for my wife to use as night shirts. I had in my cart an expired order for 1 random at 6.66. Great bargain at only $6 each!

ArsenalOfCharm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArsenalOfCharm

Hmmmmmm cant seem to press the button it just reloads the page

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ArsenalOfCharm wrote:Hmmmmmm cant seem to press the button it just reloads the page

i'm not able to replicate the issue; which page are you seeing?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

philkessle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages philkessle

I want the flamingos

lichme

quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme

PSA: If you get something you don't want, and would like to trade, list it on the T-shirt Trading Center

icarususa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icarususa

Damn it, I just bought the blank shirts and this came up. I bought this anyway and e-mailed them about canceling the other order. Please woot, can you cancel it before it ships!!!??

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
lichme wrote:PSA: If you get something you don't want, and would like to trade, list it on the T-shirt Trading Center

Can we trade for more flamingos?

mcawsm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mcawsm

In for 2 sets because the mystery is sexy and at the least, I'll get some shirts to wear around the house and spill food on. Thanks, Woot!

jackofallgames42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackofallgames42

Not a bad price for shirts. Dunno though. Maybe I'm just picky, but Woot has had far too many shirt designs that I, personally, wouldn't want to wear. It's too diverse. If it was randomness within a theme or something, then I might be interested. /shrug Maybe I'm just not the intended audience.

irishdevilwoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishdevilwoman

Every time I try to complete my order it pauses and then says Denied :/ Just give me two random shirts pleases....

lichme

quality posts: 2680 Private Messages lichme
irishdevilwoman wrote:Every time I try to complete my order it pauses and then says Denied :/ Just give me two random shirts pleases....

Seems like all of the "Last Purchase" times for all of the sites are 40m+, and no bars are moving.

irishdevilwoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishdevilwoman
lichme wrote:Seems like all of the "Last Purchase" times for all of the sites are 40m+, and no bars are moving.

I have been trying for awhile now so that seems about right :/

funkyredrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funkyredrum

I got some for my nephews, who will be 7 in 2 weeks. I am hoping for something age appropriate. I have been lurking here since the woot-off began hoping to see either the TMNT or the Rex one to go on sale.

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
ArsenalOfCharm wrote:Hmmmmmm cant seem to press the button it just reloads the page

I had that problem, but then realized that there were 3 2-packs in my cart. Of course, I couldn't change the sizes, but maybe woot is telling me to lose some damn weight or give up (I went with the "lose some damn weight" option and ordered larges). Of course, also, I'm doing this at work in a minimized window because I shouldn't be doing this at all, so that may have affected something too.

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy
funkyredrum wrote:I got some for my nephews, who will be 7 in 2 weeks. I am hoping for something age appropriate. I have been lurking here since the woot-off began hoping to see either the TMNT or the Rex one to go on sale.

Every time I've done a random shirt order for kid size shirts, they've been kid appropriate. Dragons, Super Mario, Ramen noodles, etc. You should be fine.

eviloverlord333

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eviloverlord333

Please tell me there is going more shirt woot off and not just randoms for the rest of the day. I was looking forward to hoodies, totes, duffles, and lots and lots of old shirts.

Hodakaroadtoad

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Hodakaroadtoad
brickfrenzy wrote:Every time I've done a random shirt order for kid size shirts, they've been kid appropriate. Dragons, Super Mario, Ramen noodles, etc. You should be fine.

I've had some issues. I got the "Donner Party Mix" one, in a random pack, for my daughter and I had to explain it and she doesn't wear it to school. I find it funny, but not for an 8yr old. There was another in a previous set that I set aside as well.

I find that I buy most of the shirts I want (I think I broke 100 sometime last year), so a random order is just going to get me stuff I'm not that interested in or repeats of ones I have. Plus, I'm not a bit fan of light colored shirts.

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword
lichme wrote:PSA: If you get something you don't want, and would like to trade, list it on the T-shirt Trading Center

THANK YOU! The only bad thing is that I now have justification for buying even more shirts!

Felix244

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Felix244

Am I allowed to complete 2 different orders of 3 two packs?

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
Felix244 wrote:Am I allowed to complete 2 different orders of 3 two packs?

Though it says limit 3, I think you can place two orders.

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

No way I'm in for random. Life gives me enough random, thank you very much.

If you could choose a category, like gamer/geek chic/zombies, then I might consider this.

But no way I'm wearing any cutesy doe-eyed creatures, dancing cupcakes, devo cockroach, or random phrases guaranteed to get me beat up by random offended people.

In a Board of Circuits I actually got a dozen of devo cockroach tshirts in baby size. Ended up washing my car with them because I'd be embarrassed to even donate them.

ancientguru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ancientguru

I'm so sad. I saw this, got super excited, was instantly in for 3, got all the way to the point of actually buying it, and then was told it sold out. My heart was instantly broken. Oh Woot, why do you tease me so?

07/11/2014 - Birthday of Shirt Celebrations
07/11/2014 - Birthday of Celebrations
02/17/2014 - Bungled Original Communicator
09/19/2012 - Buccaneer of Caribbean
06/26/2012 - Basket of Crayfish

Mischief101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mischief101

2200+ sold and still at 80% to go!

COME ONE!

PAPOY!

Felix244

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Felix244
bsmith1 wrote:Though it says limit 3, I think you can place two orders.

Looks like they caught wise to my game, as the deal is no longer active.

kingpin202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingpin202
Felix244 wrote:Looks like they caught wise to my game, as the deal is no longer active.

I got 3 orders of 1 set...

gambler49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gambler49

Has anyone else's order shipped yet? Usually woot is a bit quicker than this...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

gambler49 wrote:Has anyone else's order shipped yet? Usually woot is a bit quicker than this...

shipment might be a little slower since this particular sale happened during a woot-off.

but feel free to email Support@Woot.com if you're concerned at all.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012
gambler49 wrote:Has anyone else's order shipped yet? Usually woot is a bit quicker than this...

I was just about to ask the same question- usually because when I ask, it ships the next day. Fingers crossed for both of us- my boys need more woot shirts!

svtguy88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svtguy88

Yeah...I was just wondering the same...mine doesn't even have an order status anymore...

Kain682

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kain682
svtguy88 wrote:Yeah...I was just wondering the same...mine doesn't even have an order status anymore...

Same here. I just sent an email off to get an idea of when they would expect these guys to ship. I'm so curious to see what the RNG holds for me!

etnom554

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etnom554

Yes what is the status on the shipment of this item from last week. No tracking and the order status is blank.

vbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbee

I just received an email that mine shipped.

sivart7555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sivart7555

Mine says "Shipping Now" Looks like they will ship out today or Monday.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

Got my two pack today! Should have grabbed another, my boys are totally going to fight over one. Guess which?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/console-wars#fullsize-0 Console Wars

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/ugly-winter-sweater#fullsize-0 Ugly Winter Sweater

K8

Image would not work for some reason so there's the links instead.