lulipuli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lulipuli

You are correct, Woot, I haven't bought a shirt in a long time because you changed the women's shirt sizes so drastically and I wouldn't wear it even if you sent it for free. Wonder how many of these you had to send out?

thumperchick

quality posts: 236 Private Messages thumperchick

Would you mind posting the text of that email? I'm curious now.

lulipuli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lulipuli
thumperchick wrote:Would you mind posting the text of that email? I'm curious now.

Hey there, sexy -- Shirt.Woot here. We couldn't help but notice that your extremely attractive self hasn't visited our site in a while. Don't worry, there's no need to make excuses. You're a busy, beautiful, and intelligent person; we understand.

While we're unabashedly pandering, we'd like to give you five bucks. That right: Here's a $5 coupon to use on any Shirt.Woot order of $15 or more. Just use the code SOSEXYITHURTS4, valid through June 30, 2013.

We have a full catalog of our past shirts now, so you're sure to find something that complements your piercing eyes and flawless complexion.

Did we mention that you're good-looking?

Shamelessly,

Woot

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
lulipuli wrote:Hey there, sexy -- Shirt.Woot here. We couldn't help but notice that your extremely attractive self hasn't visited our site in a while. Don't worry, there's no need to make excuses. You're a busy, beautiful, and intelligent person; we understand.

While we're unabashedly pandering, we'd like to give you five bucks. That right: Here's a $5 coupon to use on any Shirt.Woot order of $15 or more. Just use the code SOSEXYITHURTS4, valid through June 30, 2013.

We have a full catalog of our past shirts now, so you're sure to find something that complements your piercing eyes and flawless complexion.

Did we mention that you're good-looking?

Shamelessly,

Woot

Wow, and it's good for like, a whole two weeks right?

If they really wanted to make an impact they should have sent out those emails + coupon before they did the AA option a little while ago.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

Woot - the solution is pretty simple, bring back AA, let everyone know AA is back, and start seeing some profits roll back in.

Oh, and fire the person that is adamant about not bringing AA back. Those idjits are the nitwits that cost you lots of cash over the past year and a half.

nagihiko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagihiko

Yep, this was my first time receiving a coupon from Woot, and I was all excited until I remembered that oh wait, Woot now uses those sucky shirts, the ones that suck, if that wasn't clear enough~

Too bad they didn't send these out while the AA option was still available~

Actually, too bad they didn't send out any email notifying people who had stopped checking shirt.woot because of their sucky blanks that such a thing was happening~ Might have helped with sales~ A lot~

But mostly I'm just sad 'cause I get my first coupon and it's for terrible-quality shirts ):~

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

You might benefit from checking the side sales. There are some AA products over there.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
Mavyn wrote:You might benefit from checking the side sales. There are some AA products over there.

While we appreciate the side sales that have AA, and some of the great options like long sleeve tees and tank tops, what we really want is to see some of the neat designs that have come across as dailies print on AA once more.

Yup, it's that simple actually.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

There's a song about that...

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.