WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Plumbers, Pipes, and Princesses

Man, who knew that my toilet led to such a magical world! A world filled with monsters and coins and fireballs and all sorts of crazy stuff! Wait, what do you mean, "That's not true?" Of course it is. You want proof? Just check out all these shirts, tank tops, and aprons!

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight

hmmmm not the biggest fan of the "Regis Fructus" graphic, but the shirt color is soooo preeeetty.

Also, I know how the unisex tanks fit, but what about the tri-blend ones?

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
midstarrynight wrote:hmmmm not the biggest fan of the "Regis Fructus" graphic, but the shirt color is soooo preeeetty.

Also, I know how the unisex tanks fit, but what about the tri-blend ones?

There are pics and reviews HERE. Hope that helps.

(If you're stuck like that, there is a search box to the right, and it's usually pretty dead on for finding info here in the forums.)

uniquearia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uniquearia

I love the triblend tanks. But I'm a curvy girl there is NO way a women's large will ever fit me and it makes my heart hurt.

misoranomegami

quality posts: 1 Private Messages misoranomegami

Does anybody else's star powered tank have a date with a bottle of glow in the dark paint?

chelsealynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsealynn

I got a tri-blend tank. I got a medium, but wish I had gotten a small. It's huge. In normal shirts at the mall, I'm usually a medium, but at the small end. On the AA blanks, I would get a medium, it would fit relatively loose. In the current blanks, I like the smalls (which are still too big, but meh).

The women's tanks are really stretchy and the sleeves are cut really long/neck cut really low.

taraxgoesxboom

quality posts: 3 Private Messages taraxgoesxboom
uniquearia wrote:I love the triblend tanks. But I'm a curvy girl there is NO way a women's large will ever fit me and it makes my heart hurt.

As a hefty curvy woman I can't wear any of the women's sizes on woot. Really loved the Tanookie tank

DiceDeals

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DiceDeals

Cool set of shirts, wish they were still around and on sale.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
DiceDeals wrote:Cool set of shirts, wish they were still around and on sale.

You can score most of them via the catalog. They won't be on tank tops, though.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.