WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sci-ϕ

Sometimes we have a hard time remembering which one is which when it comes to "fiction" and "nonfiction." Often people recommend a sci-fi book to us, and we mistakenly think it's an account of true events. We're often pretty relieved to discover that the Earth is not in fact doomed. 

lonelypond

quality posts: 449 Private Messages lonelypond

I love this sale. I can't afford this sale. But I love it.

Vote:

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I own a bunch of these already, fabulous sale.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 39 Private Messages skispeakeasy

I love these designs, but Woot needs to make a crew neck tank.

joanowl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joanowl

I've been watching for ages waiting for an apron that's "me" and I finally found one! I'll be thinking of Picard every time I wipe flour on myself now.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 92 Private Messages oakenspirit

In for an orange shirt! WOOOO!

terrypeppers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrypeppers

Great tees! You've got a wire crossed though with a pic of Sunset but a link to an Expo tee. I hope you do end up putting Sunset in, though. It's one of my fave Rglee129s even though the robot is kind of stiff looking. (edit: Cool! thanks for fixing that and keeping Sunset available!)

Also, yay for Sci-fi. I just wrote a Sci-Fi comic- it's set in the future and has computers and robots and jumpsuits. FEEL FREE TO READ IT!

bigbhav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbhav

Is the orange shirt really AA? I guess I'll find out. It says made in America!

Bhavesh Patel

dwimmz

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

This sale is so. very. amazing. I'm hiding this tab from myself to use as a reward for being productive this week

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
terrypeppers wrote:Great tees! You've got a wire crossed though with a pic of Sunset but a link to an Expo tee. I hope you do end up putting Sunset in, though. It's one of my fave Rglee129s even though the robot is kind of stiff looking. (edit: Cool! thanks for fixing that and keeping Sunset available!)

Also, yay for Sci-fi. I just wrote a Sci-Fi comic- it's set in the future and has computers and robots and jumpsuits. FEEL FREE TO READ IT!

Interesting comic, just wanted to let you know in the fifth panel in part one it looks like there is a typo. It reads "OK, well, more like her gopher, I guess. Maybe knd of a sidekick?"

Hectic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hectic

FINALLY! I've been waiting for shirt.woot to put up a theme shirt sale that would have the "60's Space Girls" in it. I kicked myself for not getting it when originally sold! (Also got the "CENSOR THIS!" shirt, just cause!)

salanth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages salanth

Thanks to learning some ancient Greek, I hear "Sci-fee" when reading this. Feeeeeee!

Sounds pretty cute, actually.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh

I really wish Forbidden Future was a tee and not a tank

terrypeppers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrypeppers
killerorca wrote:Interesting comic, just wanted to let you know in the fifth panel in part one it looks like there is a typo. It reads "OK, well, more like her gopher, I guess. Maybe knd of a sidekick?"

Thanks for reading and thanks for the post. The typo was in earnest because I had to read your post a few before I finally caught it.

Innocentvice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Innocentvice

Wish I could by the really cute tank top I want. Alas, they don't make the girl tank in plus sizes. So, I am screwed. Thanks size-ists!

zencow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zencow

I like the content, but be warned that the colors don't print well on "60's Space Girls" with the "Printed to order" shirts. I wish I'd gotten one of the original silkscreens.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

I...GOT...IT! originally printed really badly (and made me sad in the process), so hopefully it's better this time... I still haven't worn mine because the robot is literally a black blob with some lighter circles.

lilbrokendolly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilbrokendolly

This sale would be so much cooler if the tanks came in Ladies XL. My "attributes" aren't gonna fit in L. :/

apollopalmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apollopalmer

I really like the creativity of the title of the event, but the Greek letter ϕ (phi) is pronounced "fee," not "fie."

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
Innocentvice wrote:Wish I could by the really cute tank top I want. Alas, they don't make the girl tank in plus sizes. So, I am screwed. Thanks size-ists!

I wish the tanks went bigger too. I only just fit into the new WXL shirts -- they're form-fitting and only worn on days I'm feeling "skinny." However, I do work out and would love a collection of Woot tanks to wear while doing so.

I also wish your aprons were bigger, but I'm still eyeing the Tea, Earl Grey. Hot Apron. This is my favorite print since Bake it So (which I have as both a shirt and an apron) and it would go nicely with my well-worn copy of The Tea Shirt (another favorite).

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

vivbot wrote:I...GOT...IT! originally printed really badly (and made me sad in the process), so hopefully it's better this time... I still haven't worn mine because the robot is literally a black blob with some lighter circles.

did you ever email Support@Woot.com about that? if you think it was misprinted, that's something we can assist you with.

something to keep in mind, at least.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jjdarling

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjdarling

I know everybody would really love XXXX in a YYYYY...

...but I would really love 60's Space Girls in a Unisex Tank. I would really love to print-to-order tanks actually, I'd go a little nuts.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

jjdarling wrote:I know everybody would really love XXXX in a YYYYY...

...but I would really love 60's Space Girls in a Unisex Tank. I would really love to print-to-order tanks actually, I'd go a little nuts.

Yeah, I'd probably go bankrupt.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
PemberDucky wrote:did you ever email Support@Woot.com about that? if you think it was misprinted, that's something we can assist you with.

something to keep in mind, at least.

Yeah... I never got around to it, especially since it happened right after they replaced another shirt for me :/ I still need to talk to them about how Wizard of "Aw"s printed too, the registration is pretty off on the one I received from the original run. But all the side sale shirts I've received since those have been pretty much perfect so \o/

Hectic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hectic
zencow wrote:I like the content, but be warned that the colors don't print well on "60's Space Girls" with the "Printed to order" shirts. I wish I'd gotten one of the original silkscreens.

How do you know this?

elgatoesloco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elgatoesloco

damn it, i want forbidden planet express, but not as a wife beater

xninjagrrl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xninjagrrl

These are all so cute but no AA

Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

juballharshaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juballharshaw

Tossing in a third vote against Forbidden Future as a tank.

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
xninjagrrl wrote:These are all so cute but no AA

FWIW, Neo-Australia and all of the tank tops - unisex and women's tri-blend - are on AA.