tobias23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tobias23

they should have offered this shirt tomorrow and called it, Tuesdays with Maury".

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
alexmdc wrote:Hey dudes I did create this a few years ago and it did get all over the internet for a while got a ton of tumblr likes, and was featured in a few websites.

I was lucky that woot decided to print it, and love seeing the drama and people so quick to jump the gun and call it stolen, but again I created this, so relax and share that popcorn :D

Congrats on getting this one printed, Alex! Love your work.

AmdPimp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AmdPimp

Nooooooooo!!!! I need this is 4XL!!

VeejayXL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages VeejayXL

Such tiny hands.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
alexmdc wrote:Hey dudes I did create this a few years ago and it did get all over the internet for a while got a ton of tumblr likes, and was featured in a few websites.

I was lucky that woot decided to print it, and love seeing the drama and people so quick to jump the gun and call it stolen, but again I created this, so relax and share that popcorn :D

Hey uhm, I hope you come back and see this. when I said the last one was supposedly your original creation, I was meaning to say, It was supposedly his original creation, so i don't understand why it was pulled.

by no means was i trying to accuse you of stealing, but more-so trying to defend that this is probably your original creation. Sorry for my hastily written comment.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 7.999s
First Sucker: justllama
Last Wooter to Woot: imluked
Last Purchase: a minute ago

First day sales 1570
First day posts 44

alexmdc

quality posts: 8 Private Messages alexmdc
CowboyDann wrote:Hey uhm, I hope you come back and see this. when I said the last one was supposedly your original creation, I was meaning to say, It was supposedly his original creation, so i don't understand why it was pulled.

by no means was i trying to accuse you of stealing, but more-so trying to defend that this is probably your original creation. Sorry for my hastily written comment.

The last one got pulled because Nintendo wanted it off the website they didn't think it was much of a parody. I did that one just for fun I actually never expected it to get printed, so Iw as happy woot wanted it and was able to at least give it life for the short amount of time it was up.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

I think this is the first time a shirtwoot has been featured in a genealogy newsletter: Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter