WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Delicious Fate

Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
559



Quality Posts


Narfcake


quality posts: 329 Private Messages Narfcake

I take it that this is the prequel of this shirt?

djalliduck


quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

"Mom?"

bluejester


quality posts: 599 Private Messages bluejester

We know in the future that he died happy, so this it must make him happy to see this.


Whoa, got first sucker on this, happy surprise there.

lonelypond


quality posts: 636 Private Messages lonelypond

Shirtwoot motto!: it doesn't matter who or what is planning to eat who or what or whom, as long as it's cute.

Short form: BACON!

thumperchick


quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick

It's becoming... clearer.
I see deliciousness in your future...

lichme


quality posts: 3806 Private Messages lichme

Bacon is the future. Once you learn this, you unlock happiness.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

TobiasAmaranth


quality posts: 30 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Just about any other cute animal and this would have been a great shirt to wear on days I host Werewolf. It pulls off the "Seer" motif very well. Just, bah, pigs...

Woot's Men's Smalls: A speck on a shirt that might be art. Don't bother...

oakenspirit


quality posts: 109 Private Messages oakenspirit
TobiasAmaranth wrote:Just about any other cute animal and this would have been a great shirt to wear on days I host Werewolf. It pulls off the "Seer" motif very well. Just, bah, pigs...



Think of it as a boar... every rpg has boar...



oakenspirit


quality posts: 109 Private Messages oakenspirit

I had a premonition this would print... when I saw it on your fb page.

Grats- super cool.



nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

haha! this is great.

Though I read pigs are pretty smart and if any see this, I bet they'll be all sad because true

odysseyroc


quality posts: 36 Private Messages odysseyroc

I was trying to remember where I'd seen this title and concept before. Then I remembered seeduvpain letting me work on this collaboration with him http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/52285/a-delicious-fate




wirdou


quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Lucky Pig!! Congrats on the print Matt!:D

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 250 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks a lot, guys. Excited to see this print today, it is indeed a prequel for those following the complicated continuity of the Lucky Pig mythos. ;)

---

@od'roc, my evil plan is complete! Seriously, I've had the idea a long time and the name is from one of my first tee design attempts (Gumby in a taffy pulling machine). Sorry about the overlap, I wish I'd remembered, but I don't think anyone would confuse the two designs.

samicat73


quality posts: 0 Private Messages samicat73

So I'm new here, please help! How and when does this amazing design graduate from shirt to APRON!?

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

In response to the write up, the prediction only indicates that we will be slicing off the skin on the fortune teller's stomach and frying it. Not macabre at all!

stephenopolus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephenopolus

It could also be a symbolic form of the phrase "EAT ME!"

In that case it is a shirt for those who get a sense of superiority from telling people off without them realizing it. :-D

eustacej4


quality posts: 1 Private Messages eustacej4
stephenopolus wrote:It could also be a symbolic form of the phrase "EAT ME!"

In that case it is a shirt for those who get a sense of superiority from telling people off without them realizing it. :-D



Brilliant. Eat me, indeed.

lovelyjprincess


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovelyjprincess

What a lovely shirt! I love that pig! If there are other colors, it would be great.

zopster


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zopster
samicat73 wrote:So I'm new here, please help! How and when does this amazing design graduate from shirt to APRON!?



Yes! A perfect apron print!

virgocusp76


quality posts: 0 Private Messages virgocusp76

open your market group to the other "bacons" and Turkey fortune teller for turkey bacon or morning star for the fake bacon

TooBah


quality posts: 4 Private Messages TooBah

Well, I was concerned about the coming worldwide bacon shortage, but (thanks to Madame Sizzloni here) not any more!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

samicat73 wrote:So I'm new here, please help! How and when does this amazing design graduate from shirt to APRON!?



keep an eye on our Plus deals! it's possible it'll land there as an apron sooner or later.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluejester


quality posts: 599 Private Messages bluejester
Spiritgreen wrote:Thanks a lot, guys. Excited to see this print today, it is indeed a prequel for those following the complicated continuity of the Lucky Pig mythos. ;)

---

@od'roc, my evil plan is complete! Seriously, I've had the idea a long time and the name is from one of my first tee design attempts (Gumby in a taffy pulling machine). Sorry about the overlap, I wish I'd remembered, but I don't think anyone would confuse the two designs.



I'd like to see a version of Gumby in a taffy pulling machine. Heck, just reading it aloud makes me laugh.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 250 Private Messages Spiritgreen
bluejester wrote:I'd like to see a version of Gumby in a taffy pulling machine. Heck, just reading it aloud makes me laugh.



Maybe I should give that another shot sometime. :^) Thanks for being first sucker today!

massha10


quality posts: 69 Private Messages massha10

This is going to be one more ironic shirt to go to the gym in. The color is perfect (I like them in reds/pinks), the piggy and somebody's about to be bacon... Yesss. Motivation - check.

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 14.445s
First Sucker: bluejester
Last Wooter to Woot: irinav22
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 480
First day posts 25