5%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

It's depressing to think that even death has a better green thumb than I do.

lichme

quality posts: 3191 Private Messages lichme

Great design, it's nice to see death giving back. All part of the great circle of life!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

norredm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages norredm

I would have bought this, but no AA option this week. Oh well, I guess I saved money.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

If I had a favorite Mr. G. Reaper shirt category, this might top it. Nice details, like the hood of the cowl being neatly tied, the asymmetry of the face and how glowy the little plant is. I bet there's classical music playing somewhere. Or jazz. Death goes to the Science Fair.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

Dang. I'm a fate worse than death for plants. *sigh* At least I have straighter teeth. *pppth!*

kalmakazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalmakazee

I LOVE this shirt! This shirt kinda reminds me of the time a few years back when my wife bought a hanging plant that we hung up in our backyard and EVERYnight at 3am in the morn I had nothing BETTER to do (cause I suffer from insomnia and CAN'T freakin' sleep) so I used to water that plant and I kuda sworn I saw a bird flying outta there but thought I was prob hallucinating this late at night/early in the morn. ANYways long story short, I FINALLY got a ladder and l@@ked inside the Plant and lo-and-behold there were 4 baby eggs sitting inside the Plant. GLAD I wasn't imagining things and going senile and losing my mind which was my initial thought, everytime I saw that mother bird flying outta there, lol. :-D

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29

I love the way the skull was done, like death's given up...might as well water this *sigh*

xavoc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xavoc

I guess the old adage is true. You really do reap what you sow.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I would love to see what this skull would look like with flesh and skin. Weirdest looking kid ever.

Mischief101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mischief101
bluejester wrote:It's depressing to think that even death has a better green thumb than I do.

HAHA!!! I was thinking the same thing!

The only reason the plants we have are alive is because I don't touch them - LOL.

PAPOY!

jackietherussell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jackietherussell
Mischief101 wrote:HAHA!!! I was thinking the same thing!

The only reason the plants we have are alive is because I don't touch them - LOL.

I should outsource myself as weed control, all I have to do is walk by a plant and it withers.

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff

This was my fave. Congrats!

balzell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balzell

I'm listening to the perfect song right now, Elton John's Circle of Life.

lonelypond wrote:If I had a favorite Mr. G. Reaper shirt category, this might top it. Nice details, like the hood of the cowl being neatly tied, the asymmetry of the face and how glowy the little plant is. I bet there's classical music playing somewhere. Or jazz. Death goes to the Science Fair.

harley1858

quality posts: 1 Private Messages harley1858

Perfect gift for my teen daughter . I am sure she will wear it. She will start her freshmen year at Southern Poly University and wants to be noticed, like most teens. A Woot shirt should fit in nicely there.

ledfootmel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ledfootmel

I'm an older guy who would look ridiculous in most of the designs on shirtwoot (as in, trying to look much younger and hipper than I am) but I enjoy looking at the designs and reading the clever writeups. I just loved the line "I love their little screams."

rbeltran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbeltran
norredm wrote:I would have bought this, but no AA option this week. Oh well, I guess I saved money.

LOVE the Shirt. Where is the American Apparel option lately? Can they just make it *the* only option? Who do I have to harass?

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

Love the creepy mask- makes me think of zelda, which then somehow makes it creepier. I guess that's how all the plants come back after link mows the lawn for cash...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rbeltran wrote:LOVE the Shirt. Where is the American Apparel option lately? Can they just make it *the* only option? Who do I have to harass?

me, and you're doing it. :P

i'm afraid the AA promo is over for now.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

This is what I always wish Ramy's shirts would have been like. It's like one of his shirts, but with a little better execution/effort and a slightly-improved concept, just enough to move it over the hump from "not bad" to "pretty darn good". I just might buy this shirt.

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack
PemberDucky wrote:me, and you're doing it. :P

i'm afraid the AA promo is over for now.

Don't make it a promo. Make it permanent. I have so many woot shirts. Please listen to us when we say how much better the AA shirts are compared to the Anvil shirts. When woot first made the switch, I thought all the people were silly to complain. Now that I have owned Anvil shirts for a while, I will not buy another.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 29.221s
First Sucker: eVil
Last Wooter to Woot:unh0lyk1ng
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 1200
First day posts 20

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula

Hey!thanks everybody for your support!you are so great! (: