WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

(21) Designs of Summer

It's 90 degrees in Seattle, which means it's probably about 120 degrees in the rest of the country. If your body hasn't yet been cooked to a nice medium-rare by this heat, pick up some extra shirts, tanks, and totes -- anything you can dip in water, toss in the freezer, and use to stave off heatstroke. 

thelumberviking

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thelumberviking

Why didn't they subtract the fire? These shirts need to come with a disclaimer that the instructions for s'mores are incomplete.

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Zeusandhera
thelumberviking wrote:Why didn't they subtract the fire? These shirts need to come with a disclaimer that the instructions for s'mores are incomplete.

My Marshmallows are generally still on fire when making a s'more. To each their own I guess.

svelbjorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svelbjorn

Sweet! I'm tote-ally getting my "Surfer Who?" design as a tote.

I'll get to it.

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca

why is there the starwars shirt in unisex again but still not fitted tank? you're killing me here woot! =[

michaelvella

quality posts: 13 Private Messages michaelvella

Man, wish that shark one was available on a shirt. Because, well, a man doesn't leave the house with a tank top on.

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

A little over 5 years ago 'Now Let Me Get This Straight' was my very first shirt.woot purchase. And it is still my favorite.

Overide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Overide
michaelvella wrote:Man, wish that shark one was available on a shirt. Because, well, a man doesn't leave the house with a tank top on.

Actually its "A respectable man doesn't leave the house with a tank top on"

I say that because come to the Jersey Shore ... and well yea

green2red

quality posts: 0 Private Messages green2red

Why do the Tank tops cost as much as the regular T's when there is LESS fabric involved?

And what's with NO XXL and XXXL sizes? Fat people need to be cool too.

One last thought...I ordered "order of operations" recently...now its back in rotation. Hmmmmm.

michaelvella

quality posts: 13 Private Messages michaelvella
Overide wrote:Actually its "A respectable man doesn't leave the house with a tank top on"

I say that because come to the Jersey Shore ... and well yea

I always forget about those guys. Thank a lot for reminding me..

werdze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages werdze
thelumberviking wrote:Why didn't they subtract the fire? These shirts need to come with a disclaimer that the instructions for s'mores are incomplete.

Well they did subtract the wood and without wood there can't be much of a fire, so in a way it could be correct.
Also in Math there is usually more than one way to solve the problem and I know as a fact that there is more than one way to make good s'mores;)

danncer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages danncer

I'm thinking of getting Surfer Who? in a Men's 2XL to wear as a bathing suit cover-up.

woot! purchases since 10/2006: a whole lotta wine, a closet full of t-shirts, a bunch of miscellaneous stuff, and not one single Box Of Crackers.

bridubs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bridubs

Woot really needs to expand their sizes. I'd be buying tanks like a Blue Screen, but there is no way my chest is fitting in a large Anyone else think it odd that you can get larger sizes in mens then they offer for women?