Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mayh658

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mayh658

I understand this reference.

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc

So, Nemo found himself and became a submariner? That's deep.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

At least two have sold. Why is the map dark?

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Perhaps it is too dark in the fathomless depths for captan memo to be seen. Aargh! ;-)

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

lichme

quality posts: 2275 Private Messages lichme

If I wear this, will is sing "Don't worry, be happy" and pop it's head out?

bluejester

quality posts: 549 Private Messages bluejester

If you are looking for song to go along with the shirt, then maybe you've hear of submarines?

sillstaw

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sillstaw

"Behind every captain, there's a crew. Sure, some of you are as ugly as a sea cucumber, some of you are closer to being a chair or coat rack than a pirate, and some of you are fish I've just dressed up in a hat..."

skatimmy737

quality posts: 205 Private Messages skatimmy737

I bet fish with beards taste better.

edz321

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edz321

Cute idea, but something about the fish just looked weird to me (besides the beard and hat). Then I realized that it's the placement of the eye and mouth. They're waaaaay off.

greenleaf44

quality posts: 6 Private Messages greenleaf44

Any shirt that makes me snort breakfast out of my nose should be an insta-buy. Too bad I'm broke.

rcdoherty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rcdoherty

Its a play on finding Nemo and capt Nemo from 20 thousand leagues. I like the special fin detail, pretty slick.

pjhaan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pjhaan
rcdoherty wrote:Its a play on finding Nemo and capt Nemo from 20 thousand leagues. I like the special fin detail, pretty slick.

Too bad the lucky fin is on the wrong side. If only he was facing the other direction!

waytogo2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waytogo2

The description of this shirt annoys me. People make use of this logical fallacy all the time. The fact that certain things about a film must be unreallistic by nature of the alternative reality they are conveying does not allow absolutely anything in the film to be unreallistic. Granted anyone who takes a Pixar film about clown fish too seriously should probably be made fun of...

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik
waytogo2 wrote:The description of this shirt annoys me. People make use of this logical fallacy all the time. The fact that certain things about a film must be unreallistic by nature of the alternative reality they are conveying does not allow absolutely anything in the film to be unreallistic. Granted anyone who takes a Pixar film about clown fish too seriously should probably be made fun of...

Is that you, <3CLWNFSH?

You woot writers are dirty people, and it's hilarious. We must all fight the puritanical repression of Disney-Pixar by enjoying Finding Nemo for the beautiful tale of incestous transgender clownfish love that it is meant to be.

Vamlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Vamlock

What happened to the option to pay extra for American Apparel? Did it flop? This is finally a shirt I'm interested in, but the option is gone.

robertwooddellweaver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robertwooddellweaver
waytogo2 wrote:The description of this shirt annoys me. People make use of this logical fallacy all the time. The fact that certain things about a film must be unreallistic by nature of the alternative reality they are conveying does not allow absolutely anything in the film to be unreallistic. Granted anyone who takes a Pixar film about clown fish too seriously should probably be made fun of...

This was in the "DVD extras". They hired an ichthyologist, who commented that some of the movements were unrealistic. The animators responded "well, fish don't talk..."

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
Vamlock wrote:What happened to the option to pay extra for American Apparel? Did it flop? This is finally a shirt I'm interested in, but the option is gone.

Yeah, and it has been gone for a couple of weeks now.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

yiftach

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yiftach
bluejester wrote:If you are looking for song to go along with the shirt, then maybe you've hear of submarines?

So far, The Lumineers have proven themselves incapable of writing a song I don't like. This is a good thing.

jefffurry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jefffurry
itoaseik wrote:Is that you, <3CLWNFSH?

You woot writers are dirty people, and it's hilarious. We must all fight the puritanical repression of Disney-Pixar by enjoying Finding Nemo for the beautiful tale of incestous transgender clownfish love that it is meant to be.

Incestuous? itoaseik, you presume too far! With this revelation of the protandrous hermaphroditic nature of clownfish, it becomes oh so clear to me now that Finding Nemo is all about a mother's love for her child. There's nothing incestuous there at all!

Well, at least not until Nemo grows up. ;)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 4m 32.991s
First Sucker: tofferwhite
Last Wooter to Woot: hamlz
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 257
First day posts 19

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo
TheGolux wrote:Speed to First Woot: 4m 32.991s
First Sucker: tofferwhite
Last Wooter to Woot: hamlz
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 257
First day posts 19

I don't understand why this is the worst seller if 257 shirts sold, but it says on the main shirt page that only 11 did.