WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Product Spotlight: Totes

Is this a sale of totes? TOTEally! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! AHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA! HA! Ha. Hahaha. hahaha. ha. ha. ha. giggle. giggle. giggle. giggg... *remembers initial joke again* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! HAhahaha. ha. ha. ha. heh... sigh. But yeah, we're selling totes. Gigglegigglegiggle.

mxjx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mxjx

Bummed not to see any zip totes here. Otherwise I'd be in for a "Waiting for the Bus" & "Noodles".

saramwrap

quality posts: 19 Private Messages saramwrap

The Elemental Model of the Universe Tote still has fluorine spelled "flourine." I'd love to buy this to hold my spectroscopy kits at work, but I'd be ashamed to carry something with such a blatant typo. I thought the designer had submitted updated art for the shirt, so I'd expect this to be updated before it was posted.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
mxjx wrote:Bummed not to see any zip totes here. Otherwise I'd be in for a "Waiting for the Bus" & "Noodles".

I was hoping to see some zip totes as well...bummer

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick

These are totes adorbs...

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

I own 6 totes and the natural and black are the heavier material. The red and royal are lighter weight. Still great bags.

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana
bolis wrote:I own 6 totes and the natural and black are the heavier material. The red and royal are lighter weight. Still great bags.

Good to know! Thanks for the tip

CoolBana

schleb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schleb

That TMNT design is a pretty clear rip-off of a classic Threadless design

Grams53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grams53

Why can't we order any of the prints on totes or aprons?