turkeyibrox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turkeyibrox
tjost wrote:Ahhhhh...... Technically though that's not something they have in common, strictly speaking, I mean I could grab any number of books and say if you line one word up from each it'll spell something that is not in common with any of them.

The wording asking us to guess asks what the common thread between the shirts is, so even though it's not really something they have in common, it is a way in which they are connected.

jimcondon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimcondon

May the force be with YOU! I think I might be late to the party...

nucleardrugs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nucleardrugs

Not printed on American Apparel or I would have purchased them?

steaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steaze

the theme is that each t shirt has a movie related to it. Hit me up with my free shirts at [MOD NOTE: removed personal info. please use our PM system for communication. also you didn't win.]

steaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steaze

1) Terminal
2) Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
3) Star Wars Original Trilogy (all caps of course)
4) Jaws I-IV THE REST ARE Hershey's Kiss
5) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
6) The Aristocats (and you thought you would trick us there this is not the alley cats, DUH!)

and what do they all have in common?!?!? LUKE WILSON!!!

elpeplow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elpeplow

Sitting next to my extremely beautiful and brilliant daughter, watching my left-handed equally brilliant grandson learn epee and foil, I told my daughter about Guess the Theme. I didn't get any farther than to say there were six shirts and she popped out with "May the Force be With You."
Everyone should be properly astonished now. Hmmmm. You don't suppose she had already seen the Guess the Theme event. Hmmmm. Now I wonder. Ma&G'ma

rolland424

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rolland424

No! They're all cliques, damnit!

Actually, I saw May the force be with you immediately, but I like cliques better!

C - L - I - Q - U - E - S even spells nicely!

jbibler5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbibler5

None of them were anybody's first woot?

kitchenm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kitchenm

all printed in Carrolton, Texas?

manhandsha

quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

kitchenm wrote:all printed in Carrolton, Texas?

That's correct.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

paleonerd521

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paleonerd521

They are all funny and have blue in them?