WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Derby #311: Back in Back closed for voting at noon today. One of these designs will go on sale as our First Place selection on Friday - the rest could be selected by our Editors to print or just go down in near-miss history. Click on each picture below to see that entry's page, with a fuller view of the design. The final nine, in no particular order...

Et Tu by tjost
Yippee-Ki-Yay by harzack
Well-Equipped by ochopika
In Training by Spiritgreen
Batteries Included by johndm83
StalkQR by marceepauff
Monkey on my back by walmazan
Tagalong by Radscoolian
Standing in line is AWESOME by tjost

Come back tonight at midnight to see (and, of course, buy) our first-place winner. Then do the same thing Saturday and Sunday morning. Please? Thanks for Derbying!

johndm83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johndm83

Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
johndm83 wrote:Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats and best of luck!

Nothing follows.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
johndm83 wrote:Oh man, this is my first ever derby entry and I'm in the top nine with "Batteries Included." I just want to say thank you all for the votes and the kind words. There are some real strong contenders so I don't know how close I ultimately am, but I hit my personal goal of the Top Nine so I am just ecstatic. Good luck to everyone!

My second derby. Freaking out a little bit! Very exciting. I actually "wanted" yours and the yippee kai yay (Although I won't lie, if I had fallen out of the fog, I would've taken 'em back.); nice work! Good luck!

johndm83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johndm83
marceepauff wrote:My second derby. Freaking out a little bit! Very exciting. I actually "wanted" yours and the yippee kai yay (Although I won't lie, if I had fallen out of the fog, I would've taken 'em back.); nice work! Good luck!

Seriously, this plus the steam summer sale and beating Borderlands 2 again has probably made this the most exciting 10 a.m. I've had in a long time. Sort of silly, but I don't care, I'll take it!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen

It could be absolutely any three out of these. Good luck all. :^)

Now, to the Steam Sale!