WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Picnic Month

You know what are the absolute worst? Tables, roofs, walls, and floors! Seriously, we only have them for when it gets cold out. And now that the winter is behind us, it's time to pack up some food and go eat it in the park. That's right, picnic season has begun, and what better way to celebrate than with some picnic-themed tees, tanks, and totes!

cmarcospol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmarcospol

I wish I could get the "I'm a Humanatarian" in an apron. I've been holding out on buying an apron until this one and was disappointed to find out it wasn't an apron...

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

I've never had a BLT or a PB&J at a picnic. What are you trying to pull here?

Nothing follows.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bnbsouthworth
taternuggets wrote:I've never had a BLT or a PB&J at a picnic. What are you trying to pull here?

Never had PB&J at a picnic?? Have kids? I had that with my kids at the fair just yesterday.

Agreed on the BLT...

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I had to get Gonna Make You Lunch. There's just something about those headphones on that jelly jar that is too cute.

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

A things to do with cabbage derby is obviously required before the next picnic season.

wootmommie23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootmommie23

Am I the only one who thinks the hot dogs need to go get a room?

sdownin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sdownin

I got Splorch as a Random ShirtWoot several years back. I still haven't been able to bring myself to wear it...

rtameo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rtameo

Stop! Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
sdownin wrote:I got Splorch as a Random ShirtWoot several years back. I still haven't been able to bring myself to wear it...

... and here I am with a copy that's faded and has a couple holes in it.

Can't say I'll be buying a replacement, however (because I have so few Woot shirts, y'know) ...