spokesmolly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spokesmolly

My son's arrived in yesterday's mail. It looks even better in person! He is so excited to wear it.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen
spokesmolly wrote:My son's arrived in yesterday's mail. It looks even better in person! He is so excited to wear it.

That's awesome to hear! I haven't seen it in print yet.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
Spiritgreen wrote:That's awesome to hear! I haven't seen it in print yet.

mine look great, the wife's which was ordered on the same order was neglected to be put into the bag so not sure how hers looks (yes support has been notified)

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

alttag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alttag

Received mine. The design and printing look fantastic. Much kudos to the artist. (Three cheers for Spiritgreen!).

Unfortunately, the quality of the base shirt is poor, enough so that I assert this is by far the worst in quality of material construction of any of my Woot shirts. The design is superb, and the printing appears to be of good quality, but the base shirt does not do these features justice. The cloth is thinner than all of my previous Woot shirts, and the collar rolled under after just a few hours of wear.

I hope this is a flaw in my particular shirt, but I'm not convinced this is the case. It doesn't seem the change of sourcing for the base shirt has done Woot any favors.

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Why is Master Yoda wearing a terry cloth hotel robe?

woot! should restrict first time wooters from getting the infamous Bustin' out chainsaws.