florenchardjono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages florenchardjono

hi,
Can you do a derby for "Ph.D Student" t-shirt... It's hard to find a good creative t-shirt reflecting the life of a Ph.D student especially reflecting the life of a FEMALE Ph.D Student..

thanks!
Fl0

Quality Posts

• (10:46 AM, 7/16/2013) ochopika is the biggest bestest Bastet goddess of clown kitty dentistry forever and everywhere.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

hi,
Can you do a derby for "Clown Dentist" t-shirt... It's hard to find a good creative t-shirt reflecting the life of a Clown Dentist especially reflecting the life of a FELINE Clown Dentist..

thanks!
gt

[repeat ad nauseum replacing highly specific life criteria with further ridiculous examples]

... All teasing aside, though, designs about the life of a female phd student as specifically catered to your taste would be a bit too narrow of a derby theme, y'know? Shirt.woot's gotta appeal to ALL THE NERDS!!1!

But shirt.woot does have hundreds of awesome designs available for print, many of which relate to academics and life! If you've got some time to kill, spend it perusing the vast and varied shirt.woot design catalogue! You never know, you might find something that speaks to you on that Perfect Design That Represents All I Am And Want To Be Forever level. And, hey, maybe an artist will see this request of yours and be influenced to create a derby-winning or daily presented design that'll accommodate your desires. Cheers and welcome to woot!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
goldenthorn wrote:"Clown Dentist"

Thanks for combining two of my worst nightmares in an idea I've never had to suffer in my brain before. (

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
bluetuba wrote:Thanks for combining two of my worst nightmares in an idea I've never had to suffer in my brain before. (

lol.... ns.

Nothing follows.

taternuggets

bluetuba wrote:Thanks for combining two of my worst nightmares in an idea I've never had to suffer in my brain before. (

Nothing follows.

bluetuba

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick

*innocently wanders into this thread...*

What the crazy? Why? Why would you do that to me? I have to sleep now and have a dentist appt Thursday! :P

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:...especially reflecting the life of a FELINE Clown Dentist..

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ochopika wrote:

AHHHHMYGOOOOODS!!!! I cannot properly express the epic levels of squee that this sketch engenders in my soul. I am printing this out on photo paper right meow and I'm gonna treasure it forever and ever and everrrrrr!!

bluetuba

Awww, that's certainly less horrifying.. thanks for turning this post around Ocho!

taternuggets

bluetuba wrote:thanks for turning this post around Ocho!

Nothing follows.

chunkcherry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkcherry

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:FTFY

lol! Well, I tried. Glad you liked the not-horrifying feline dentist.