WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Time again for another march toward t-shirt doom! Discuss this week's life-or-death struggle for sales supremacy as chronicled on the Reckoning page all week long.

Here's how the Reckoning week runs now: every Tuesday at midnight, we retire the previous week's lowest-selling shirts and launch this here discussion thread. Tuesday around noon we'll post the all-new, all-early Reckoning Recon. On Friday, we'll juice demand and prime the pump with a little weekend reminder post. Finally, on the following Monday, the Day of Reckoning post sounds the last call for the Reckoned shirts. All of those posts will be linked below. Monday night (or Tuesday morning), it starts all over again. The Reckoning, she is a hungry beast...

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM

DETOURS SUCK ! NO MORE DETOURS. If we WANTED shirts or if we WANTED wine, we would go to those sites.

STOP IT.

And it would be nice if you told us if the Bags of Crap are no longer. No one has seen one in a VERY LONG TIME.

I highly recommend you bring them back. You are LOSING CUSTOMERS.

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
RaisinROM wrote:

And it would be nice if you told us if the Bags of Crap are no longer. No one has seen one in a VERY LONG TIME.

I highly recommend you bring them back. You are LOSING CUSTOMERS.

Hey, RaisinROM, give me your address. I'll send you crap. I have lots of it.

consultmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages consultmac

I'm confused, probably because I haven't done the SHIRTs detour before... but the tease says that its 20% off all shirts, only $12.... yet when I get over there I'm free to pick from "print to order" $18 shirts that are apparently NOT on sale, eh?

RaisinROM

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RaisinROM
CuzzinMerl wrote:Hey, RaisinROM, give me your address. I'll send you crap. I have lots of it.

LOL, thanks. I actually have TOO MUCH crap and don't need anymore, it just used to be so much fun waiting for the Bricks of Chocolate and seeing if one could score one, but you knew that :-D

Dazzle DVD, Tornado USB, No Crank Hose Reel, SCREAMING Monkey, Woot Off Lights, Solar Panel, Ion USB Turntable, Power Squid, Sansa, Slacker, Ed Hardy RC Plane, EzyFlare, iPod, hammer, tv, A N D . . . my FIRST Bag of Coal !!!!!!!!!!! After that: Little Giant ladder, large button remotes for dad, Dremel Multi-Max tool, Vornado Fan, Emerson Timer, Oliso Iron, EZY Flares, LED Safety Triangle, Dyson DC21, Screaming Monkeys, Mini CamCorder

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

Where have I been. I bought a shirt in April that was $12. In May I bought one for $13.
Now I can get one on sale for $12 cause the price is up to $15 ?
I guess the "free ship" got put into the price of the shirt. And these aren't even the good shirts.
I guess at this sale I would be paying what I thought I would pay if I were buying a shirt w/o a sale.
Jiminy Crickets.

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
ceagee wrote:Where have I been. I bought a shirt in April that was $12. In May I bought one for $13.
Now I can get one on sale for $12 cause the price is up to $15 ?
I guess the "free ship" got put into the price of the shirt. And these aren't even the good shirts.
I guess at this sale I would be paying what I thought I would pay if I were buying a shirt w/o a sale.
Jiminy Crickets.

The MAIN shirt is still $12 with free shipping.

The TOP 20 shirts are $15.

Anything else can be printed to order for $18.