jewelgurl137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jewelgurl137

I've seen some of the shirts here on woot sold with an exercise shirt as an option, but I don't know which ones have that option. Could anyone help me out and tell me which choices I have to choose from? I'd like to get a few as a gift for someone that typically wears only that type of shirt. Thanks!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
jewelgurl137 wrote:I've seen some of the shirts here on woot sold with an exercise shirt as an option, but I don't know which ones have that option. Could anyone help me out and tell me which choices I have to choose from? I'd like to get a few as a gift for someone that typically wears only that type of shirt. Thanks!

If you mean something that wicks, then you're mistaken. There have been several exercise themed designs, but they're all printing on cotton tees. The technical fabrics aren't good choices to printing, since the ink coverage would reduce the function.

There have been some featured on sport.woot, but they weren't printed with designs.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Mavyn wrote:If you mean something that wicks, then you're mistaken. There have been several exercise themed designs, but they're all printing on cotton tees. The technical fabrics aren't good choices to printing, since the ink coverage would reduce the function.

There have been some featured on sport.woot, but they weren't printed with designs.

(s)he might be referring to tank tops?

Mavyn

bluetuba wrote:(s)he might be referring to tank tops?

Possibly. In which case, see the side sales.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jewelgurl137 wrote:I've seen some of the shirts here on woot sold with an exercise shirt as an option, but I don't know which ones have that option. Could anyone help me out and tell me which choices I have to choose from? I'd like to get a few as a gift for someone that typically wears only that type of shirt. Thanks!

i'm afraid i'm also not sure which shirts you mean. as our other two clever community members have pointed out, we do sell "exercise" shirts - compression tops, athletic wear, that sort of thing - on Sport.Woot, but we don't offer that type of clothing here on Shirt.Woot.

i mean, you could theoretically wear one of our Shirt.Woot t-shirts while exercising, but they're not really categorized as athletic clothing, and it's not the type of stuff you'd wanna wear, say, if you're participating in Ironman.

maybe you could give us an example of what you've seen so we could point you in the right direction? i feel like i haven't answered your question at all.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jewelgurl137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jewelgurl137
PemberDucky wrote:i'm afraid i'm also not sure which shirts you mean. as our other two clever community members have pointed out, we do sell "exercise" shirts - compression tops, athletic wear, that sort of thing - on Sport.Woot, but we don't offer that type of clothing here on Shirt.Woot.

i mean, you could theoretically wear one of our Shirt.Woot t-shirts while exercising, but they're not really categorized as athletic clothing, and it's not the type of stuff you'd wanna wear, say, if you're participating in Ironman.

maybe you could give us an example of what you've seen so we could point you in the right direction? i feel like i haven't answered your question at all.

I thought I saw some of the wicking type breathable tank tops on shirts.woot before. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. :-/

Mavyn

jewelgurl137 wrote:I thought I saw some of the wicking type breathable tank tops on shirts.woot before. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. :-/

Possible the tri-blend tanks. They're better than 100% cotton, but still not what I think of as an exercise shirt. The tri-blends are sometimes offered in the side sales (click the plus tab for those).