julz19ski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julz19ski

Is there a way to view all designs that are available in a Unisex Tank? There doesn't seem to be many and it is difficult to find them among the tee shirt only designs.
Thank you!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

julz19ski wrote:Is there a way to view all designs that are available in a Unisex Tank? There doesn't seem to be many and it is difficult to find them among the tee shirt only designs.
Thank you!

Unisex tanks are not currently an item that is constantly available. The only unisex tanks for sale at any given time would be seen in the side sales featured on the shirt.woot main page. If you do not see any unisex tanks (marked by a little unisex tank icon on the design) in any side sales, then there are no unisex tanks available at the time.

As the side sales change throughout the week, make sure you check frequently to see if a unisex tank with a design that you like is available for that limited time.

julz19ski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julz19ski
goldenthorn wrote:Unisex tanks are not currently an item that is constantly available. The only unisex tanks for sale at any given time would be seen in the side sales featured on the shirt.woot main page. If you do not see any unisex tanks (marked by a little unisex tank icon on the design) in any side sales, then there are no unisex tanks available at the time.

As the side sales change throughout the week, make sure you check frequently to see if a unisex tank with a design that you like is available for that limited time.

Thank you very much for your reply!

I wish they offered the designs in tanks as well, I would purchase a lot.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

julz19ski wrote:Thank you very much for your reply!

I wish they offered the designs in tanks as well, I would purchase a lot.

Oh hells yes, so would I! I finally have reached the "enough" point of t-shirt collecting, but my tank drawer is rather too empty still. Actually, I'd probably bankrupt myself in tank top purchases, so I'm kinda glad they aren't more available.