WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Measured by how many shirts you sweat through a day, how hot is it where you are?
  • 10% - 0 87
  • 26.4% - 1 230
  • 34.3% - 2 299
  • 16.1% - 3 140
  • 13.2% - 4+ 115
871 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

jimmygeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmygeek

It's actually raining here now, but it's been 4+ shirt hot here lately!

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel

That question depends a lot on how much trouble you're willing to go through to be hygienic, I sweat through my shirt multiple times most days but I don't change it until night

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Measured by how many shirts you sweat through a day, how hot is it where you are?

Just 1, Full time AC...

thejenandonly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thejenandonly

I don't actually perspire that much, and I work in an air-conditioned building... but if I were out in the heat and sweated normally, it'd be at least 3 shirts.

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

Deodorant + AC = 1 shirt a day. You should have asked last week or the week before, it was a multiple showers per day kind of heat.

Narfcake

quality posts: 288 Private Messages Narfcake

Not so much for sweat, but I go through at least two shirts daily - one for day, one for night.

I say at least, as I do have other reasons to change. I'll change to something more expendable when I'm cooking something that may splatter. My mood may dictate a change on some days/evenings too. And if I wear a Ramy shirt around my dog, it's essentially guaranteed that she will drool and/or leave her slobber on it.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

In order to get hot enough to sweat through a shirt, one has to be out in the heat and wearing a shirt. I've been in the Keys the last two weeks, either inside out of the rain or out by the pool and shirtless.