WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

That's Like Totally Random

Are you tired of waking up at some rando's house? Switch things up and wake up to a random at your house. To clarify for the uninitiated: You really have no idea what's printed on these things when you order 'em. Therein lies the presumed appeal. 

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake

Hmmm, so the random Anvil blanks are back ... and if last year's AA blank sale was an indication, it's for an imminent change.

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions, however.

lordbowen

quality posts: 211 Private Messages lordbowen

This is the first time I've gotten to place an order for the totes before they were sold out. Deliriously happy about that. Also ordered the max number of shirts because I'm still hoping for a Krampus shirt. One day, Woot, one day.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I'm in. Cannot resist a random sale! Grabbed a zip hoodie and two more shirts for the kids. Last time they fought over Console Wars, so I'm hoping the younger one (who gets first pick this time) gets something he can wear proudly!]

Hoodie's for me because mom needs random too, dangit!

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 28 Private Messages skispeakeasy

What are "self-fabirc" handles on the zip tote?

Done and done! ;)

ladyoftheword

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyoftheword

Love love LOVE the fact that tri-blend tanks are available just in time for summer. <3
Also, love lightweight hoodies.

I really want to see more women's cut tanks though. (Since the unisex tanks have too-large arm holes for me.)

catlavander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catlavander

Dadblasted furloughs. Timing couldn't have been worse. Back to school, the upcoming holidays while we try to make up bills, and random woots I can't have. I'm so sad.

mmmmm....

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
skispeakeasy wrote:What are "self-fabirc" handles on the zip tote?

The handles are made of the same fabric as the totes.

Narfcake

tcar2012 wrote:I hope so too, but at the same time I wish that they keep Anvils. I don't fit in anything shy of the largest sizes they make for AA and it fits like a skintight babydoll, but in Anvil I can fit into a M or L.

As the women's sizes complement each other, the best outcome would be to maintain both brands, though the added logistics and potential for confusion may dictate otherwise.

Galaxie64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Galaxie64

Damn missed out on a zipped hoody. I made out great on the last round, only one brightly colored blank shirt out of 6. Of course now I jinxed myself and will receive nothing but pink, yellow and light blue.

coribrads

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coribrads

I missed out on the koozies!!!! :'( but at least I got some ipad sleeves. Cool!

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007

Always buy.....8?

Torvik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Torvik

I remember back in March when I ordered a random hoodie.
It never came.
I contacted them and they said they would send out another one.
It never came.

Does anyone else have to babysit their orders like this?
Does any other company take your money, and then not deliver the product they promise?

What's up with that?

yodog117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yodog117

Mishko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mishko

For the long-sleeve tees, does manufactured in USA mean AA shirts?? Thanks!!

Sniperman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sniperman
Mishko wrote:For the long-sleeve tees, does manufactured in USA mean AA shirts?? Thanks!!

yes it does, so far the LS shirts have been american apparel, thank god.

the short sleeve shirts, at least for me, have been hit or miss, it says honduras, but last time i was sent an aa, so it didnt fit.

chimunga

quality posts: 7 Private Messages chimunga

It would be awesome if you sold some LW hoodie blanks. I would buy a few of those.

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew

Long sleeve Ts only offer S, M, L, XL. Are these all men's sizes? No lady's???

Narfcake

chimunga wrote:It would be awesome if you sold some LW hoodie blanks. I would buy a few of those.

You can find them direct from Alternative Apparel, but of course, shirt.Woot is cheaper.

emehew wrote:Long sleeve Ts only offer S, M, L, XL. Are these all men's sizes? No lady's???

Correct. The American Apparel 2007 are men's/unisex size.

gricomet

quality posts: 35 Private Messages gricomet

That seems like a great deal on random longsleeves. I always bought 2 even when they were 12.99 each.

arroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arroth

when did they stop doing 3 packs of the random tee's? this website has been going down hill ever since amazon bought them

Narfcake

arroth wrote:when did they stop doing 3 packs of the random tee's? this website has been going down hill ever since amazon bought them

Huh? 2 = $12, 3 = $20 - it's a better deal now than it was before, and if you really need your fix of randoms, you can buy 4 2-packs here and then 4 more off the main site for 16 shirts total. I do recommend staggering your purchase if doing so, however.

kayla55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayla55

I haven't bought woot shirts in a while, how often are they doing these random, groupon-esque selling periods? I wanted to purchase the zip hoodie but they're all sold out. Will they replenish before the the time period ends?

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Great.... we finally get a Bingo-over-Cribbage in this Woot-Off, but it lasts 8/10ths of a second. But the Random Shirt still lasts a whole freaking hour.

{sigh}

skemmis

quality posts: 11 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

arroth wrote:when did they stop doing 3 packs of the random tee's? this website has been going down hill ever since amazon bought them

ask not for whom the bell tolls, woot, it tolls for your failure to sell random t-shirts in packs of three.

Blade2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blade2000

Buy a quantity of 3 (6 shirts). Comes to $36. On shirt Random Woots they are 3 for $19.99 (which is 6 for $39.96). So it is actually CHEAPER to purchase 3 sets of these double randoms rather than 6 single shirts in a regular Woot random. You save $3.69!

Source: I know math.

turtlegir1

quality posts: 33 Private Messages turtlegir1

Anybody have a listing of what the possible ipad sleeves could be? I'm curious about what I could get if I buy it.

firefly209

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firefly209
kayla55 wrote:I haven't bought woot shirts in a while, how often are they doing these random, groupon-esque selling periods? I wanted to purchase the zip hoodie but they're all sold out. Will they replenish before the the time period ends?

Replenish?? What do you think this is - Groupon?! :P

Seriously, though - they don't replenish - once stock is gone, it's gone. I think I'd be semi-accurate in saying that random sales tend to come around once every other month, but there probably isn't really a schedule for this sort of thing - it's more likely it's whenever they feel like it. So the next one could be months away, or merely weeks away...

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

Expiry date of the deals always gets me - geez... only read the date part and thought it would be still good July 29, impatient me forgets the time part too often.

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Looking to trade:

V-NECK Villainous Velociraptor SZ SMALL

Must be small v-neck Tee to trade.

PM me.

m32446

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m32446

I have http://shirt.woot.com/offers/disturbing and http://shirt.woot.com/offers/forced-math both in women's mediums. Happy to swap for other shirts, preferably in women's smalls.

thewmster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewmster

I got 3 3-packs of koozies. All nine were the same. Is that normal? Did I miss something?

davetherave112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davetherave112

I got:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cthulhu-hears-the-call

And

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/nocturnowl

Both Mens' M

Willing to trade either for a Men's M.
PM me.

kenyot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenyot

I ordered the 2 pack of random long sleeve tees and 3 pack anvil blank. Only got the 2 pack. They say, "Whoops. No more. We refund." ::sadface::

BTW, I kinda like that nocturnal owl. Wish it was in L.

For full disclosure, I did actually get:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/tofu-foods-master-of-disguise-long-sleeve-tee

and

http://pop.woot.com/offers/nevermore-long-sleeve-tee

I keep, if only to use colored sleeves.

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew

I got
[img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b87c49d3-3ffb-4a1b-ac70-a0aa71d85834.png[img]
and [img]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/c36981c5-f8d8-4fe4-bea2-435113cb14e3.png[img]

lalaith

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lalaith

I got a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-alternative-atomic-model in M2XL that I'd like to trade for another M2XL. I also got the Nocturn-owl shirt mentioned above, but I'm going to keep that one

Narfcake

kenyot wrote:I ordered the 2 pack of random long sleeve tees and 3 pack anvil blank. Only got the 2 pack. They say, "Whoops. No more. We refund." ::sadface::

The plot thickens on what's happening with the blanks ...

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

Nevermore showed up on the doorstep in my long sleeve randoms; today, I am officially a shirtwooter! ; )

Also in package, Resist, on the list of shirts I'd like to receive as a random since its being offered for sale seems to coincide with budgetary lows. So thank you shirtwoot! randomizers.

gangrelpri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gangrelpri

Hmm I ordered and paid for 2 short and 2 long. Got a shipping notice on the package. I got 2 short sleeves. Any idea what's going on with the longs?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

gangrelpri wrote:Hmm I ordered and paid for 2 short and 2 long. Got a shipping notice on the package. I got 2 short sleeves. Any idea what's going on with the longs?

If you're missing some shirts from your order, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be more than willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your order.