WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you generally prefer Derby shirts or non-Derby shirts?
  • 30.5% - Derby, baby! 224
  • 17.6% - Staff-picked are usually better 129
  • 51.9% - Derby like the horse race? I'm just here for the polls 381
734 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

lonelypond

quality posts: 463 Private Messages lonelypond

There is a derby or two I have 3 designs from (not necessarily winners, editor's choices as well). The Tattoo Derby is one that comes to mind, but most of my shirts are non derby choices, I think.

Which reminds me, o shirtwoot! powers, when are you putting this on a hoodie ; )

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

jayne5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayne5

And any chance of the grey and red "Cheers!" shirt from the current derby being picked as an Editor's Choice? I would buy 9 or 10 of them since my family likes to start parties with "Red Solo Cup".

Just a wish, thanks!

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I have absolutely no idea whether I own more derby or non-derby shirts. And I don't really care to go counting to find out. I buys what I likes and I likes what I buys.

trekmiss

quality posts: 8 Private Messages trekmiss

I know I have more derby shirts (not including randoms). I'm not an impulse buyer, so the derby gives me time to make a decision whether or not I really want a shirt. On the few non-derby shirts I've purchased, including plus sales, I will think on it most of the day before buying. Back in the olden woot days, there were several sell outs while I was trying to decide. Some of them I regret, most I do not regret.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn

I suspect I have slightly more derby tees than dailies. I can group my purchases by artist more than when it sold, really.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.