WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Employee Designed Tee Contest!

We've got a lot of hidden talents here on the Woot team, and graphic design is...possibly not one of them. Nevertheless, we decided to hold the first-annual Employee-Designed Contest and put our questionable abilities on full display. Now buy a shirt (they're cheap!) and make one of us feel special. 

Quality Posts

• (12:46 AM, 7/26/2013) conanthelibrarian says something and gets a quality post for it. Because ~CORRUPTION!~
  • (1:07 AM, 7/26/2013) ceagee goes all sleuthy and suspicious. Not very good for your health, detective ceagee...

alyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages alyman

Staff

If I had known this would be the level of competition, I probably would've designed a shirt.

/I kid, I kid, nice effort y'all!

assbutts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages assbutts

I'm assbutts and I approve of this t-shirt.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

So, is the bran shirt a Robert E. Howard reference, or to the mythological Welsh king? It must be one of the two.

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond

oh my : )

lichme

quality posts: 2864 Private Messages lichme
assbutts wrote:I'm assbutts and I approve of this t-shirt.

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

a lot of hidden talents remain hidden.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Show some wookie love here! Buy all the wookies!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I'm about to order Kristy's ASS shirt! :D

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

joolzie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joolzie

I love goats but I hate red. If I had an actual goat, I would buy that shirt just so he could eat it. Stupid zoning laws.

lonelypond

quality posts: 424 Private Messages lonelypond
ThunderThighs wrote:Show some wookie love here! Buy all the wookies!

great dancing Wookie signature moves ; )

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj

Ariela is a babe, plus I love the shirt. Hope I can wear it with someone wearing the Bats! shirt.

skippykj

Now put ADQ's design on a hat for a sweet "ASS" hat.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
skippykj wrote:Now put ADQ's design on a hat for a sweet "ASS" hat.

Oh, that's brilliant.

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee

Ok. The gig is up. It says "Sam" is from South Dakota. ( The cow shirt of course )
Ok the gig isn't up. But it's evidence of who is involved in the SD fetish.

skemmis

quality posts: 15 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

ceagee wrote:Ok. The gig is up. It says "Sam" is from South Dakota. ( The cow shirt of course )
Ok the gig isn't up. But it's evidence of who is involved in the SD fetish.

...a trail of breadcrumbs

So what you're saying is that the cow shirt (Mu) is clearly the pick of the litter? I think we can all agree.

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29

Ok, is the bran shirt just random? Because if it is I'm totally buying it.

I live for shirts like this, no meaning, just says bran on a brown shirt. People wondering what you are wearing. I love it!

But if it's got some deep meaningful reference behind it (as stated above), it takes the fun out of it. Any insight into this?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Although we all know @thunderthighs is the most talented in all the land (rooting for your shirt!!), I am really digging Matthew's shirt

skippykj

What happens when you eat bran? Something brown I think.

dfunk29 wrote:Ok, is the bran shirt just random? Because if it is I'm totally buying it.

I live for shirts like this, no meaning, just says bran on a brown shirt. People wondering what you are wearing. I love it!

But if it's got some deep meaningful reference behind it (as stated above), it takes the fun out of it. Any insight into this?

ceagee

skemmis wrote:...a trail of breadcrumbs

So what you're saying is that the cow shirt (Mu) is clearly the pick of the litter? I think we can all agree.

That depends. Is "winning" a date w/ Joel a good thing ? Or is it better to get a poster ?
My vote, er purchase, may hinge on that clarification.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm rather partial to Jason's dandy shirt and the nerd in me loves Sam's take on mu. Does the Woot employee who sells the most shirts get a bonus? Tell me they'll at least get a pizza party in their honor.

ceagee

safyrejet wrote:I'm rather partial to Jason's dandy shirt and the nerd in me loves Sam's take on mu. Does the Woot employee who sells the most shirts get a bonus? Tell me they'll at least get a pizza party in their honor.

Prizes here.

skemmis

Staff

safyrejet wrote:I'm rather partial to Jason's dandy shirt and the nerd in me loves Sam's take on mu. Does the Woot employee who sells the most shirts get a bonus? Tell me they'll at least get a pizza party in their honor.

you could call it a "bonus" http://www.woot.com/blog/post/participate-in-the-employee-designed-t-shirt-contest

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
conanthelibrarian wrote:I am really digging Matthew's shirt

I finally decided it would just be plain old corrupt to give you a Quality Post for this, but I struggled with it.

skemmis

Staff

matthew wrote:I finally decided it would just be plain old corrupt to give you a Quality Post for this, but I struggled with it.

but do we all share your scruples? and your quality post permissions? who do i talk to about quality post permissions?

dfunk29

skippykj wrote:What happens when you eat bran? Something brown I think.

No (insert obvious swear word here)! Lol.

dfunk29

mossygreen wrote:So, is the bran shirt a Robert E. Howard reference, or to the mythological Welsh king? It must be one of the two.

Yes, yes... Or the two scoops of raisins with the sunshine.

ceagee

skemmis wrote:...a trail of breadcrumbs

I found more breadcrumbs !
@WootBot posted the contest rules AND promoted Sam's shirt saying " Just buy it, and let me win that date. "
Sam aka @skemmis aka @WootBot ?
The plot thickens.

PS I think this is a quality post. All the detective work. IOW I can be bought.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3488 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
matthew wrote:I finally decided it would just be plain old corrupt to give you a Quality Post for this, but I struggled with it.

Don't worry, I'll still be ordering your shirt when I get paid tomorrow even if I don't get a York Peppermint Patty **sniff sniff**

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
conanthelibrarian wrote:Although we all know @thunderthighs is the most talented in all the land (rooting for your shirt!!), I am really digging Matthew's shirt

Ditto'd. Much love for all my other faves, though.

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel
skippykj wrote:What happens when you eat bran? Something brown I think.

I see it more of bran is fairly bland and so is brown. I love it, insta-buy.

dfunk29

ceagee wrote:I found more breadcrumbs !
@WootBot posted the contest rules AND promoted Sam's shirt saying " Just buy it, and let me win that date. "
The plot thickens.

Why is this detective work? I read this 90 minutes ago and made the connection, but I didn't know there was a big mystery to be solved. What's the scoop? (BTW, I thought I read he was in charge of shirt.woot, so your theory may be way off base).

ceagee

dfunk29 wrote:Why is this detective work? I read this 90 minutes ago and made the connection, but I didn't know there was a big mystery to be solved. What's the scoop? (BTW, I thought I read he was in charge of shirt.woot, so your theory may be way off base).

It's part of the whole SD thing. Maybe.
Just some jokin around in other words.
You have to scroll up and see what he responded to that I responded to kinda thing.
ETA : says Joel lewis is head of shirt.woot.

arismella

quality posts: 16 Private Messages arismella
ceagee wrote:I found more breadcrumbs !
The plot thickens.

:-o

skemmis

Staff

arismella wrote::-o

=}o

arismella

quality posts: 16 Private Messages arismella

Cats, guys! CATS!!!

skemmis

Staff

arismella wrote:Cats, guys! CATS!!!

You know who's a big fan of the Cats shirt? This guy:

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

Can someone explain the hello snikty shirt design to me?

ETA: nevermind, I googled it.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

gnakamoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnakamoto
assbutts wrote:I'm assbutts and I approve of this t-shirt.

disappointed that the ass shirt doesn't include the thumbs up endorsement in the corner

dfunk29

ceagee wrote:It's part of the whole SD thing. Maybe.
Just some jokin around in other words.
You have to scroll up and see what he responded to that I responded to kinda thing.
ETA : says Joel lewis is head of shirt.woot.

I see, I think I need some sleep... I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm going to get my shirts tomorrow. Some bran & some a$$, I think. We'll see if I wanna stick with that "theme" or not.

Nighty night wooters! Happy weekend!