4%
4%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Distressed look really works for this. Not normally a Star Wars shirt fan, but the motto makes me think I wouldn't mind wearing this one.

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

Love the cross hair mark on the forehead, except it's usually the useless body armor that's the problem.

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

I hope that Academy has a barn to practice shooting!

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87

He's got a nice chin cleft, doesn't he?

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

Robtangle

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Robtangle

THIS was the shirt I was looking for.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

They can't shoot anything worth a darn but they can run into Deathstar doors. Poor background Stormtrooper in episode IV. He's never gonna live that one down. Awww, the Trooper mask even looks like a sad face.

BTW, it's not just Stormtroopers who can't seem to shoot worth a darn. I've always wondered why it was only Optimus Prime who could ever seem to hit anything. Is that what the Matrix did? Bestow the power to aim? Except of course when some bad guy had to hit someone to wound/kill a character for dramatic effect.

BillyP

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BillyP

If it were only glow in the dark...my poor kids would be able to see me coming as I yelled 'save yourselves...the Clone Troopers are coming...'

Oh wait, that'd be cool!

Random Crap x 3
iRobot Roomba Discovery SE x 1
Barska 20×50 WA X-Trail Binoculars x 3 LeakFrog x 3

judge666

quality posts: 2 Private Messages judge666
BillyP wrote:If it were only glow in the dark...my poor kids would be able to see me coming as I yelled 'save yourselves...the Clone Troopers are coming...'

Oh wait, that'd be cool!

Might have to report you for child abuse. Nobody should watch or acknowledge the prequels. Children should especially not be exposed. It's a crime (in my mind)

dfunk29

safyrejet wrote:They can't shoot anything worth a darn but they can run into Deathstar doors. Poor background Stormtrooper in episode IV. He's never gonna live that one down. Awww, the Trooper mask even looks like a sad face.

BTW, it's not just Stormtroopers who can't seem to shoot worth a darn. I've always wondered why it was only Optimus Prime who could ever seem to hit anything. Is that what the Matrix did? Bestow the power to aim? Except of course when some bad guy had to hit someone to wound/kill a character for dramatic effect.

That's pretty deep, and throwing the Matrix in there almost blew my mind. If this is real and is my mind...

dfunk29

judge666 wrote:Might have to report you for child abuse. Nobody should watch or acknowledge the prequels. Children should especially not be exposed. It's a crime (in my mind)

What sequels, I refuse to believe they ever existed. What you are talking about I know not. Herh herh herh.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen
dfunk29 wrote:What sequels, I refuse to believe they ever existed. What you are talking about I know not. Herh herh herh.

Wait until the JJ Abramsized Star Wars, then you'll cherish the prequels. ... I'm kidding, I hope.

Congrats to Rad on another fine shirt!

asianglow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages asianglow
dfunk29 wrote:What sequels, I refuse to believe they ever existed. What you are talking about I know not.

"These aren't the sequels you're looking for.
-Obi-Wan

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51

Nice work--congrats Radscoolian!

Alderuen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alderuen

This comes right as I'm finishing my 501st bucket build. Great timing, in for one

humongous

quality posts: 2 Private Messages humongous

looks like eddie. . . UP THE IRONS!!

the humongous

Alderuen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alderuen
humongous wrote:looks like eddie. . . UP THE IRONS!!

didnt even notice, but hell yes

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
safyrejet wrote:BTW, it's not just Stormtroopers who can't seem to shoot worth a darn.

Ever watch the A-Team back in the 80's? Insanity!

Bione

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Bione

If only the Mars Polar Lander operator had attended the Imperial Academy. Missing by a mile is sometimes so much better than the alternative...

infinitycubed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitycubed

Just wondering, does anyone know about the quality of the material used in these shirts? Is it preshrunk cotton?

fuseblown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuseblown

"Shoot for the Stars. Miss by a Mile." <- Story of my life. I'm in for one and debating another two.

infinitycubed wrote:Just wondering, does anyone know about the quality of the material used in these shirts? Is it preshrunk cotton?

It is not pre-shrunk:

Features:
Fiber Content: 4.5 oz 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton

If you follow the washing directions and don't bake 'em in the dryer afterwards, they will last for a very long time and without much shrinkage. I own many W! shirts of varying brands from over the years and none are showing wear or fading and have not shrunk much, if at all.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 41.885s
First Sucker: bmorandi
Last Wooter to Woot: TSKOLLER@EARTHLINK.NET
Last Purchase: a minute ago

First day sales 1768
First day posts 20

theco2

quality posts: 47 Private Messages theco2

I decided to get this one, today, because of the $3 off special.

Thanks Woot!