massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

Love the Pizza laptop

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Worst roommates ever!

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

Awesome shirt! Such a typical college dorm experience. The only thing missing is some random people, who are probably, but not definitely, friends with one of your roomies making passionate and noisy love in the corner.

midori4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midori4

Love the NES controllers.

lordbowen

quality posts: 227 Private Messages lordbowen

This sure takes me back to freshman year.

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Knew this would print as soon as I saw it listed. Great design.

This is a more likely scenario

lonelypond

quality posts: 415 Private Messages lonelypond

1. Now I'm hungry. 2. Like the mix of personalities/expressions. Definitely the party room.

Vote:

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats buddy! Glad my vote helped

dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29

I like the paranoid looks they all have, like they're waiting for something to happen.

And how's Leo doing those crunches with a shell on his back? I think he's the instigator!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

The "ninja school" pennants just puts this over the top for me. I love this design!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Thank you all! This was a really nice and fun derby!:D:D I'm glad this made it, and I'm so happy that you are enjoying the little details on the design :D:D (Lichme that illustration is so gross, but I love it!!!XD)

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

hahaha, ninja school.

In my undergrad dorm I was totally the nerd working away at my books and computer. Now that I'm in grad school I'm still the nerd working away at my books and computer. I just don't have to put up with roomies anymore.

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Why doesn't anyone remember how angry and emotional Raphael was?! He is SLEEPING in this design? He would be brooding in a corner, arguing with Leonardo or training instead of sleeping.

Plus, someone missed the opportunity to have a "Mac & Cheese Pizza" Book instead of a Generic Pizza Laptop.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Adorable, and very reminiscent of visiting the GUYS suite across the hall.

Now, where is the version for the GALS . . .

Talking about boys, Listening to music, Putting on makeup, Doing hair . . .

timmyg249

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmyg249

annnnnnnnd bought. 100%

rhycochet

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rhycochet
curtisuxor wrote:Why doesn't anyone remember how angry and emotional Raphael was?! He is SLEEPING in this design? He would be brooding in a corner, arguing with Leonardo or training instead of sleeping.

Plus, someone missed the opportunity to have a "Mac & Cheese Pizza" Book instead of a Generic Pizza Laptop.

seriously. raph would've never let himself turn out like this. he looks like a teenage girl listening to bieber on the bunk bed.

also, i would have actually bought this if it wasn't on a green background. why does every single tmnt shirt have to be on a green background? except that doughnutello one, although i'm not sure about the red either.

thinkweiz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thinkweiz

The pizza boxes seem to be floating...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Cowabunga college! Great stuff, told ya it'd print today, Wirdou. :^)

jgarcia408

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jgarcia408

My 5 year old son is going to love this shirt. Hes so into TMNT right now.

steveb944

quality posts: 10 Private Messages steveb944
rhycochet wrote:seriously. raph would've never let himself turn out like this. he looks like a teenage girl listening to bieber on the bunk bed.

also, i would have actually bought this if it wasn't on a green background. why does every single tmnt shirt have to be on a green background? except that doughnutello one, although i'm not sure about the red either.

I agree on Raph, he is just too cool to just be laying there doing nothing. It's what stopped me from getting it.

I have a TMNT shirt from here with no green 'Trust Me'
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/trust-me

buraindo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buraindo

Is that a NES I see?

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
curtisuxor wrote:Why doesn't anyone remember how angry and emotional Raphael was?! He is SLEEPING in this design? He would be brooding in a corner, arguing with Leonardo or training instead of sleeping.

Ralph because a solo vigilante in TMNT and would spend all day sleeping cause he was out all night. So Ralph sleeping does not bother me at all.

Kaiwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaiwolf

I'm just gonna wisecrack that when looking at the thumbnail, that stack of pizzas looked like a stack of paper... going to the shredder.

or something.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44

Professor Splinter is going to be very angry when he sees 3/4 of the turtles didn't do their homework...

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 44.668s
First Sucker: jimithygamma
Last Wooter to Woot: gbarreiro
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago

First day sales 843
First day posts 24

princess423

quality posts: 0 Private Messages princess423

Bought this shirt, tracking number said out for delivery for 2 days, never received it. The post office says it was delivered, to where they do not know.

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things!

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

princess423 wrote:Bought this shirt, tracking number said out for delivery for 2 days, never received it. The post office says it was delivered, to where they do not know.

Sorry for the delayed response! In this case, I'd suggest emailing Woot Support. They can take a look at your account and help resolve the issue. Along with the situation, be sure to include your order number and user ID. support@woot.com

Keep us updated on how things turn out!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.