Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Caddywompus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Caddywompus

That's perfect back to school attire.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Aim for the top! What would we do without ramen?

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

It is important to remember that you can cook using most any appliance. A jar of noodles might take a little longer on a heated iron, but it will be cooked. Just remember not to put plastic cups on the iron! (Or the engine of your car, or the nice toasty fire pit you make out of your roommates' books and materials).

lichme

quality posts: 2740 Private Messages lichme

This brings back some memories from childhood. Used to sneak uncooked ramen at night, break the hard noodles by crushing the bag, and shake up the flavor pack inside.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Hah, poverty flavor. You know it takes a double check to read that as "Top College" I automatically read "Top Ramen". I'm sure it's not just me.

I guess I never minded all the salt since I didn't eat it all that much despite being a student. I had to stop eating it when I found out I can't eat wheat. Any chances of a gluten free top ramen...yeah, didn't think so.

Still you have to admit the ramen rainbow is kinda pretty. Not many food packages you can do this with.

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010

As a student and single mother, I have suffered many recent days with ramen. From fellow students I have learned that there are actually many, many ways to make ramen taste better. Toss yesterdays left over meat and some cheese with them (if you were lucky enough to have meat yesterday). Toss some ramen on a taco shell and add hot sauce. The too little chip in the end of the bag are great in ramen. The list goes on and on.
Maybe they should sell ramen in 3rd world countries. Five packs of ramen and a loaf of bread for 2 bucks, may not be what you want but it will keep you alive.

lordbowen

quality posts: 224 Private Messages lordbowen

This shirt makes me hungry.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

Congratulations, freshmutton!!!
When I saw this in the derbie I was mesmerized.

Fantastic idea, perfect art and beautiful in its execution.

Perfect!!!

Now, let me think of three soon to be frosh to give it to!!

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10

The nice thing about this shirt is that line in the middle forms a smile. The shirt is smiling at you. With a desperate, hungry smile.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats on your 1st print, freshmutton!

Great shirt, very deserving winner. :^)

catherinemcclarey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages catherinemcclarey
safyrejet wrote:Hah, poverty flavor. You know it takes a double check to read that as "Top College" I automatically read "Top Ramen". I'm sure it's not just me.

I guess I never minded all the salt since I didn't eat it all that much despite being a student. I had to stop eating it when I found out I can't eat wheat. Any chances of a gluten free top ramen...yeah, didn't think so.

Still you have to admit the ramen rainbow is kinda pretty. Not many food packages you can do this with.

Try rice noodles instead (they should be available in larger supermarkets, or from Amazon's grocery/gourmet foods section).

ArsenicDrone

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ArsenicDrone

I almost want to buy this shirt, but... Maruchan is the same price but much better!

freshmutton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages freshmutton

Thanks for the nice words everyone! It's a real treat to have my design on a Woot shirt! A salty, carb-loaded treat!

shellebelleshelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shellebelleshelle

I would so buy this if it was orange. Because everyone knows that chicken flavor ramen is the ish.

Redzdvl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Redzdvl

I would buy this. but, well... I have a Bachelors degree & am beyond flat-ass broke. I can't even afford to buy Ramen right now. Good thing I stocked up previously. :P

I'd get one for my kid too, she loves Ramen (& it has to be Maruchan, not Nissin ~ she can tell the difference) Oh well, I'm slowly getting her trained. She's still too young to understand that you buy what is on sale & not necessarily the brand name that you want.

lerandia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lerandia

Yummy! Tastes just like despair! 😋

Mostafa84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mostafa84
ArsenicDrone wrote:I almost want to buy this shirt, but... Maruchan is the same price but much better!

I agree all the way. Once I found maruchan I cant even look at Top Ramen anymore.

Yakisoba is also awesome.

marvelman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvelman

Does anyone else see the irony in buying this shirt?

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet
catherinemcclarey wrote:Try rice noodles instead (they should be available in larger supermarkets, or from Amazon's grocery/gourmet foods section).

I do eat a lot of rice noodles, I've found several good brands. But just none of it is quite as easy to cook nor nearly as cheap as ramen. That's what I miss.

cduchesne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cduchesne

As a college kid and in honor of this shirt, I suggest we only have to pay 20 cents for this one, Woot.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Add some greens (baby bok choy is best), maybe some grated carrot, and crack an egg in it. Let the egg poach, and voila! Real food!

jspickler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jspickler

What a waste of money! You could buy 60 packages of ramen for the price of this shirt! ;)

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 3m 19.996s
First Sucker: startrek4700
Last Wooter to Woot: ajdowntown
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 627
First day posts 22

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey

The print turned out really nice! Just in case anyone is still n the fence about it. I'm happy with mine

warriorgroup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warriorgroup

I want one. when is it going to be available again?