jdthebud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdthebud
stevenballin1995 wrote:I think they should look into making stickers so people who don't have Apple devices can still enjoy the awesome Woot designs.

Stickers would definitely be awesome, although some designs might not be good size-wise on that. Not to mention they could be used for things other than phones! Laptops, anyone?

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
kylemittskus wrote:PLEASE make a Zombie Garden iPhone case. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Every time I see a zombie product up I also wish they'd include Zombie Garden. That one is, without a doubt, my favorite design to date.

Now, considering the mothership sells Kindles, wouldn't a Kindle cover be um, sorta kinda, a given?

Kindle covers, dammit.

bfalke1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfalke1
klynb wrote:Maybe iPad mini cases next time?

Agreed... I only have an iPad Mini... such a tease Woot!, offering two iPhone models, but only 1 iPad, and it isn't even one of the 2 "current gen" models...

ginbak

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ginbak

Another vote for the iPad mini. I'd be all over the "Shhhhh!"

And I'd buy it in "Zombie Garden" too. Love that one.

sn3b0y98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sn3b0y98
fgarriel wrote:no love for Nexus 4?

Same! Android love FTW WOOT!!

nirai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nirai
klynb wrote:Maybe iPad mini cases next time?

Yes, please!!! I hope they rotate the graphics, too! So many good pictures. XD

zerisama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zerisama

If you had cases for the Kindle Fire I'd be begging you to take my money. Unfortunately, you only have items for iPads/iPhones, which I neither have or have any desire to own. Here's to hoping . . .

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

would have gotten the nevermore i phone 5 case but its not the full picture its only half the image B^( whats up with that?!?!?

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew

No one has asked, what are the specs for these? Are they hard plastic or rubbery silicon-like material?

mrbarister

quality posts: 29 Private Messages mrbarister
gymmom wrote:Come on guys, woot finally tries to put designs on cases and everybody is complaining about it! How about before we complain we try to thank them for what they did.

Said the Apple spokesperson...

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
emehew wrote:No one has asked, what are the specs for these? Are they hard plastic or rubbery silicon-like material?

Other dye-sub cases I've seen are hard. An answer from shirt.woot themselves would be helpful, still.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

it's a hard plastic. snaps on.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

jtcnh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtcnh

I came back this morning to see if there was any answer on the issue of cases looking faded. I really like a couple of these designs, but the iphone cases look faded. Would also like to hear more about the specs on the actual case. Anyone?

sumvitrea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumvitrea

Woot should definitely have this event again. With more designs of course. :D Genius.