WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Back to School

You don't want to show up at school in last year's Shirt.Woot line. You'll be laughed off campus! Staying at the vanguard of graphic tee fashion isn't easy, but neither is anything in life that's worth doing. 

dfunk29

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dfunk29

Eco True Gold, what? I didn't realize this was art class... I like the original color.

I'm still hoping for plain old lightweight hoodies - without the zipper. I'm a huge fan of hoodies, but I don't always like them rated for 30° & sometimes I just don't want a zipper. :-D

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake

"You don't want to show up at school in last year's Shirt.Woot line."

Ironic statement, seeing how several of the designs offered are from last year or even earlier.

-----
ETA: Two of the LW hoodies have the wrong info on them. Unless the supplier changed, Alternative Apparel is made in the Dominican Republic and it's a tri-blend, not 50/50. Mods: Feel free to delete this notation after fixing.

gm71857

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gm71857

"Shoot for the stars, miss by a mile"

In terms of stars and space, 1 mile really isn't much at all. In fact it's nothing. In fact if you said you missed a planet or star wtc.. by 1 mile, I would say you hit it.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
dfunk29 wrote:Eco True Gold, what? I didn't realize this was art class... I like the original color.

I'm still hoping for plain old lightweight hoodies - without the zipper. I'm a huge fan of hoodies, but I don't always like them rated for 30° & sometimes I just don't want a zipper. :-D

I think the lightweight hoodies would be too clingy in a pullover.

bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

Where are the other BTS derby winners? Cell Division? Night School? Substitute Teacher?

BTS Derby #212

Ippy98

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ippy98

Could we get 3x hoodies??

zinodaur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zinodaur

Aw maaan. My F This shirt didn't make the cut ?

mogomd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mogomd

Will any more of the back-to-school tshirts be printed and for sale again this fall or is this event done for the year?
Thanks,
Angie

Angie Haverly