Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lordbowen

quality posts: 310 Private Messages lordbowen

Instant masterpiece!

dreamofcaramel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dreamofcaramel

for the night is dark and full of cookies...

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

just blurry enough...like that chocolate chips have managed to work their way into this midnight snack craving dreamscape

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

"3. Do not ask to see the work's nutritional information."

T-shirts ... 100% fiber. That's nutritious, right?

lichme

quality posts: 3194 Private Messages lichme
Narfcake wrote:"3. Do not ask to see the work's nutritional information."

Low calorie yes, not sure about nutritional value.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I like how Cookie Monster blends in so well with the expected artwork style. At first glance you nearly miss him, assuming it's basically a resized replica of the original painting, then take a wait-a-minute second look and smile big.

massha10

quality posts: 68 Private Messages massha10

A must have for any chocolate lover! And art lover! And cookie lover! All lovers unite! Buy this shirt! I surely am getting one.

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca

i wish the second option for each design was still available. t-shirts never seem to fit me right but this would be instabuy on anything else...

lvps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvps

Great shirt!
What's the difference between the men's & women's shirt?
Is the woman's more fitted, softer?
Thanks!

chubs191

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chubs191

It's clear that the relative size of the "town" to the "cookies" is a representation of the subject's social life as interrupted by his obsessive compulsive behavior. The relative lack of shading and diverse tones suggests that the subject has a very limited sense of the world; perhaps even childlike.

calpencil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages calpencil

Yeah...what is the difference?

I normally get a Men's Large...but I really dislike long long shirts. They fit around my chest perfectly, but almost cover all of my pants.

Now, the Women's XL might be the right length for me. However...I don't want it to have the cut designed for a lady or fitted and soft like many ladies prefer.

Anyone that can answers these questions, I'll buy this shirt. Otherwise, I'd hate to waste $12.

Foxtaur

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Foxtaur

C is for Cookie.

That's good enough for me.

lola4028

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lola4028

Now that Cookie is on a diet...

Unidentified
Food
Object

lola4028

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lola4028
calpencil wrote:Yeah...what is the difference?

I normally get a Men's Large...but I really dislike long long shirts. They fit around my chest perfectly, but almost cover all of my pants.

Now, the Women's XL might be the right length for me. However...I don't want it to have the cut designed for a lady or fitted and soft like many ladies prefer.

Anyone that can answers these questions, I'll buy this shirt. Otherwise, I'd hate to waste $12.

The women's shirts are like women's shirts. Close fitting, and fitted. A men's large fits me comfortably at the chest (38F). The woman's XL is VERY fitted/tight. Unless you're REALLY into the look, you'll just look like a guy in a tight women's tee shirt.

nimrond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond

So many awesome entries this week - but the cookie monster has to win again. What's so creative or special about this shirt? Meh. -_-

frnullandvoid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frnullandvoid

One of Vincent Van Dough's masterpieces!

mrbarister

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mrbarister

RIP CMON! Veggie monster will never replace you in our hearts or in our snacks!

saquack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages saquack

PemberDucky: Is there any talk in the halls and conference rooms at woot! about switching back to American Apparel blanks? I continue to have hope, but I would like to know what the long term plans look like for us. Thanks!

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

the sizes all run small. the ladies x-large is small.. i am 5'7, 135 pds and not huge boobage.. the x-large is too small. i always buy a mens medium. it is loose but not crazy loose.. the mens small is snuggish in the shoulders.

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains
frnullandvoid wrote:One of Vincent Van Dough's masterpieces!

(cue Homer Simpson) "Dough!"

Edcaa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Edcaa

Love it ...in for 1000 errr i mean 1

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I like how there are elements of "The Scream" in there as well. I know Cookie Monster would scream if his song about astrological baked goods came true. That is unless he hitched a ride with Ernie's song about living on the moon...

glimfeather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glimfeather

Great design! I just wish there was an AA option. I just can't buy this knowing how bad the anvil shirts are.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

Really hoping the owl prints! Please oh please oh please oh please...fingers crossed!

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

Such subtle attention to detail with relation to this week's theme...
... like how Cookie Monster has no ear.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

robin138

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robin138

what an amazing co-inky-dink..the ript shirt for today is also van gogh themed!!!

maze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maze

The sleeves on the women's shirts are cut smaller/shorter compared to the men's shirts.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
wkmtca wrote:the sizes all run small. the ladies x-large is small.. i am 5'7, 135 pds and not huge boobage.. the x-large is too small. i always buy a mens medium. it is loose but not crazy loose.. the mens small is snuggish in the shoulders.

I believe you are talking about the old shirt.woot shirts, which were made in the USA by American Apparel (AA). The shirts from over the past year now are made in Honduras or Nicaragua by Anvil. The women's shirts are close in size to the men's shirts now, and the kid's sizes have changed too. More discussion on this here and here.

Pay attention to the sizing charts, folks!

bluemoon72

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluemoon72
Narfcake wrote:I believe you are talking about the old shirt.woot shirts, which were made in the USA by American Apparel (AA). The shirts from over the past year now are made in Honduras or Nicaragua by Anvil. The women's shirts are close in size to the men's shirts now, and the kid's sizes have changed too.

Agreed--I'm 5'6", 195, size 16-18, DD chest, and the XL women's Anvil fits me perfectly.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
wkmtca wrote:the sizes all run small. the ladies x-large is small.. i am 5'7, 135 pds and not huge boobage.. the x-large is too small. i always buy a mens medium. it is loose but not crazy loose.. the mens small is snuggish in the shoulders.

Have you tried the new women's sizes? I'm 5'8 1/2" and plus-sized curvy (usually wear 20W, 40D) and the WXL is form-fitting but wearable. The new shirt blanks are great for me but not so great for my tall, skinny 3.5yo.

lauramusich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lauramusich

Cute! I'd be much more likely to carry this on a zip tote than wear it on my chest tho.

debragr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debragr
Narfcake wrote:"3. Do not ask to see the work's nutritional information."

So confusing...if one is not supposed to eat the work, what difference does the nutritional value make?

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

I love this design! Nicely done, artist.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very pleased to see this win today, I'm mightily tempted to add to my Lucky shirt collection...

ckevinj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ckevinj

Gorgeous! Brilliant!
Combines two of my favorites -- 'The Binge' and 'Binary Night'!

Now, an overachiever designer to needs to combine 'The Raven' and 'It Came out of Nowhere!'. And maybe with these two as well for the ultimate power play.

alexaik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexaik

Is there anyway to get this on a cookie jar? I'd snap that up in an instant.

thegeekbenni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thegeekbenni
darkmagician1184 wrote:... the Anvil shirts are softer and remain softer over their lives, not to mention the prints seem to hold up better on Anvil.

My husband and I both have some of each type, and he hasn't noticed much of a difference in softness of the men's shirts. To me, the Anvil women's shirts are fairly not-soft compared to the AA shirts, but I will definitely agree about the prints holding up better on Anvil.

I've had better luck with prints on AA from Fangamer and Raygun not cracking or fading.

81prelude

quality posts: 10 Private Messages 81prelude

The only state not to light up is Montana. Does Montana not like cookies?

Hey Montana...where you at? Light it up!

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet
lvps wrote:Great shirt!
What's the difference between the men's & women's shirt?
Is the woman's more fitted, softer?
Thanks!

The problem I have with answering these sort of questions is that everyone's definition of "fit" is different. It's not just a body type thing either it's a personal preference thing. For example someone may like the super tight neck in some t-shirt brands while I can't stand that. Some like long shirts that sit below your hips and some prefer shirts that hang at the belt line, etc...

I personally love the way the women's shirts fit with the Anvil shirts. They fit me perfectly in the WS. Other's here will tell you that the Anvils are the most horrid thing on the planet and to them no shirt is better than an AA (which I find I can barely stand wearing).

Wouldn't the best thing to do is check the SIZE CHART, spend $12 for 1 t-shirt, then decide for yourself if you'd ever buy that brand again. Even an ill-fitting shirt can be wearable somehow. Plus I've had good CS with Woot helping me exchange sizes when I needed.