WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Artist Spotlight: Patrickspens

Patrickspens? If you ask me, he's kind of an acquired taste... HAHAHAHAHAHA! GET IT?! BECAUSE HE DID THAT SHIRT? WITH THE ZOMBIES! AND ONE WAS LIKE, "SANDWICHES!" But he did more than that! Check it out!

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Hey very cool! Soulmates is in heavy rotation and gets lots of complements. Glad to be able to pick it up in AA long sleeve. Thanks!

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake

The artist is familiar here!

On that note, since Nyan's Dream Remix is printing on AA, can the print size be adjusted for WL and WXL?

Design Size:
3X-M, WXL-WL: 11” x 10.59”
S, WM-WS, K12-K4: 8.25” x 7.94”

The smaller print size is more suitable for the AA shirts.

amisky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amisky

Ah! My favorite artist gets spotlighted!

Mojo691

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Mojo691

Browsing thru my purchase history, I own The Samurai and the Sea Dragon (Shirt & Hoodie), Sakura Samurai (Shirt & Hoodie), Soulmates, Aquired Taste, They call me...Tim, Star Map, Breakfast of Plumbers, One Number To Rule Them All, and Haunted Scarecrow. Going to buy Equilibrium, and on the fence about Bad Idea Park. I have always liked Only Memories, but it is so depressing that I would probably walk around looking like somebody ran over my dog when I wore it. Somebody take those pens away from Patrick before I'm bankrupt!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

There was much disappointment when Nyan Cat was revealed to NOT be a hoodie (of either kind). I'll still buy the AA shirt because we honestly do prefer the AA's here at the Squall residence, but I would've been in for a hoodie, too, had one been available.

0rca

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 0rca

I really really wish black hole was on AA or a hoodie. I've always loved that shirt but anvil just doesn't fit =[

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

So many fantastic shirts on one page, this might break my browser. <__<

shae1210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shae1210

Some of my favorite shirts on in the spotlight, however, I WISH that the long sleeve shirts and the hoodies would come in the 3XL or larger too.
In fact I wish that ALL the shirts & hoodies came in larger sizes. 3XL is good, but when you want to layer like we have to out here in the freezing cold, you want to be able to have a larger LS shirt and hoodie to accommodate that.
PLEASE OH PLEASE grant our wish and have 2014 come in sizes up to like even a 5XL.
The amount of compliments I get on the shirts I buy here, especially the ones from this artist (acquired taste, no one left to play with, and If I only had a brain which is my all time favorite), they want to know where I get them from and unfort they are much larger ppl and need at least a 4X-5XL.

tpohlman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tpohlman

Its a good thing woot doesn't print their T's on AA anymore. If they did I would be very poor today. As is I got out with only 1 LS T-shirt. Whew, disaster averted.

Tamstress

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Tamstress

We're stationed in Utah and every time I go down to Ikea, I think to myself, 'Any one of these guys could be PatrickPens.'.
Then I eat more meatballs than a human should eat in a single sitting.

Woot was I thinking? Whar was my head?

EBlackmun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EBlackmun

My favorite all-time Patrickspens W00t-shirt is Tortilla Origami. I've worn the original I purchased a few years ago to the point where it's going to fall to pieces soon. This one wasn't among those highlighted in the artist spotlight, but I'm still hoping my new order won't get kicked back to me. Crossing fingers I hope I hope I hope!!!!

pyepye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyepye
Narfcake wrote:
On that note, since Nyan's Dream Remix is printing on AA, can the print size be adjusted for WL and WXL?

Hm... How does one tell that this is printed on AA? The last time I got an AA shirt was because it was available on the dropdown when placing the order...

Narfcake

pyepye wrote:Hm... How does one tell that this is printed on AA? The last time I got an AA shirt was because it was available on the dropdown when placing the order...

Manufactured in: USA = American Apparel blanks.

The eggplant color is unique to AA. Other shirt manufacturers have other purple shirts, but not this deep of a shade.

An acknowledgment from Woot regarding the print sizing would still be good, BTW!

pyepye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyepye
Narfcake wrote:Manufactured in: USA = American Apparel blanks.

The eggplant color is unique to AA. Other shirt manufacturers have other purple shirts, but not this deep of a shade.

An acknowledgment from Woot regarding the print sizing would still be good, BTW!

Wow, that's some epic observation skills there. Thanks for the pointer!

tartujik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tartujik

Offer Nyan on a LW Hoodie in Grey and not some fru-fru color and I WILL BUY IT! NYAN/GREY/LWHOODIE Yesssss.

Narfcake

tartujik wrote:Offer Nyan on a LW Hoodie in Grey and not some fru-fru color and I WILL BUY IT! NYAN/GREY/LWHOODIE Yesssss.

So where were you when they did offer it?

pyepye wrote:Wow, that's some epic observation skills there. Thanks for the pointer!

Not that epic, though after several hundred shirts here, one notices things.

lonelypond

quality posts: 438 Private Messages lonelypond

Very tempted to add another Patrickspens to my collection...hmmm, lean purple or fly DaVinci?

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

Always so torn between adding Patrickspens shirts I've wanted for a while to my collection, and getting replacements for those that are in heavy rotation... :c

tartujik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tartujik
Narfcake wrote:So where were you when they did offer it?

Broke. Thanks for asking.

kc6201

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kc6201

I really like "The Samurai and the Sea Dragon" and "They call me… Tim"...and a few others, but since I want to get the Harry Potter one on the Book Lovers event too, I shouldn't get more than that. Kind of wish they didn't have the exact same composition, but I have no idea when they'll be offered again (not counting print to order) so I guess I'll get both.

rpar003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpar003

So I finally got my Nyan t-shirt today. And it's grey. What's up with that? Is this a mistake, or are others getting grey shirts too? Funny, given that someone wanted one on grey!